BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Stoke Vs Rovers

What a pity we couldn't build on the momentum we've gathered recently, we really need to avoid nul points against Hull now.

Don't worry too much, at home the crowd get on his back and he changes things leading to a decent result despite a mostly poor performance. It's glossed over by the more optimistic fans and then regurgitated to the media. All is well for a week.

We don't get that away from home.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, like you I'm sat at home and listening to Radio Lancs. My mate's gone, is texting me and is not happy. I had an idea which way it would go and decided to save my money to be honest.

There's no point in sacking him now, but he should definitely go at the end of the season. Absolutely no doubt about it in my opinion. If that isn't your opinion then fair enough, but don't slag people just because they disagree with you.

And who do you bring in?

Rovers fans are deluded. We're punching above our weight - we should be delighted to be in the Premier League, rather than demanding top half finishes and silky football every season. We get 23k a week when we literally give tickets away.

Guest Kamy100

Hull and Bolton games are huge, as we can't win away from home, we have to try and win both of these. I think that 36/37 points will be enough to survive this season.

And who do you bring in?

Rovers fans are deluded. We're punching above our weight - we should be delighted to be in the Premier League, rather than demanding top half finishes and silky football every season. We get 23k a week when we literally give tickets away.

Yep. It's an absolute privilege to have Stoke City toying with us

And who do you bring in?

I agree, we should be happy to be in the Premiership.

We shouldn't be happy losing heavily to teams that are our equals at best.

We shouldn't be happy watching the same tactic fail week after week.

We shouldn't be happy with our manager outlining games he expects to lose at the start of the season.

We certainly shouldn't be expected to watch this week in and week out.

rather than demanding top half finishes and silky football every season. We get 23k a week when we literally give tickets away.

See this is where the optimists get it wrong. No one is asking for that at all. They just want their club to compete and not have one hand tied behind their back. I can't see how people can be happy with the way the team is being organized. The ones that are are simply deluded. If you think Stoke have a 3-0 better team on paper than Rovers then I can't be bothered any more.

By the way we were getting 26k a week. It's dropping by the game.

Ha ha ha 3-0 at Stoke that really is laughable.

How many times have they won 3-0 in the prem?

Not sure i understand... we have no money and our aim every year should be to stay up. Last week we were 10th. This week every one has an issue.!

Ok

Dodgy reffing notwithstanding, it's another away capitulation in a fairly long list this season.

When you cave in so many times, questions have to be asked and the fans have every right to be upset. No-one likes to see their team get paggered once a season, let alone with such alarming regularity. It's tight at the bottom, we're getting dragged back in, GD could be vital, so what's going on?

Is Nigel back?

And who do you bring in?

With the players we HAVE, we are not punching above our weight at all!!! They are premiership class players, what the hell are you talking about??

Burnley are punching above their weight with the players they have, Blackburn Rovers are not. We have spent the last 15 years or so building a premiership team, we are no newly promoted team.

• Backroom

Not sure i understand... we have no money and our aim every year should be to stay up. Last week we were 10th. This week every one has an issue.!

Ok

So we should be happy losing 3-0 at stoke?

I find that I can pretty much predict what Allardyce is going to say after each match, well when I've watched it. So here's my prediction for today; "Stoke's a difficult place to come, so it's always gonna be difficult to get 3 points, once we went one down it was uphill from there on, and the red card changed the game, if we had kept 11 men, it could have been very different"

Being thrashed by the lowest goal scorers in the Prem League.

Yes Bennet hs been a poor ref and been inconsistent on sendings off but this one was lost in the dressing room.

How do you put people on ignore again? You're such a doom and gloom merchant. Yes you hate Allardyce, we got that last December. Get over it and support the team.

Archived