BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Stoke Vs Rovers

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, keep going. Tell me about how you're sitting at the game watching it now and all about how I'm watching a different game on TV, as compared to the people at the stadium. Also tell me about how you sit there waiting for us to lose so you can claim Sam is terrible and should be sacked. Between this and us losing and Samba getting a red card and Andrews coming on, I should definitely throw up. Be right back...

No, like you I'm sat at home and listening to Radio Lancs. My mate's gone, is texting me and is not happy. I had an idea which way it would go and decided to save my money to be honest.

There's no point in sacking him now, but he should definitely go at the end of the season. Absolutely no doubt about it in my opinion. If that isn't your opinion then fair enough, but don't slag people just because they disagree with you.

• Backroom

This is a bad day :(

I just hope the potentially poor management in the january window doesn't come back to bite us

Nice to see we've settled for a 2-0 loss now

Perhaps its just me but i can accept losing if the opposition have played well, battled hard or a moment of brilliance seals them the win. I have a problem when the team play like ###### and gift the opposition a win.

Agree, it annoys me when we don't even give the opposition a proper game. Happens all too often away from home though.

No, like you I'm sat at home and listening to Radio Lancs. My mate's gone, is texting me and is not happy. I had an idea which way it would go and decided to save my money to be honest.

There's no point in sacking him now, but he should definitely go at the end of the season. Absolutely no doubt about it in my opinion. If that isn't your opinion then fair enough, but don't slag people just because they disagree with you.

I'm watching and I completely agree with you so don't worry. The way Rovers have been organized today is a joke. Manager sat in the stands is a joke.

3-0... Allardyce is making our club an embarrassment.

Beaten by another poor team. Only away win was when Sam was in hospital. To those who say... "It's a bad day." There's been quite a few, you may want to reflect on past results too.

Please keep going, I have food poisoning and need to throw up. Reading more trash like this should do the trick.

Christ on roller skates! Talk about "glass half full". Wake up and smell the coco man! This is DROSS and nothing but DROSS! :angry2: Can you honestly say you feel optimistic about the rest of the season? :wacko: Cos I don't :angry2:

oh well, at least a good number of our members here won't be too bothered with this result. I mean if we should never hope to achieve anything more than 17th place, we need to be losing games like this.

Doesn't matter that we have a much, much better squad than Stoke, we should all just be extremely thankful that we ever dared win a game this season. Because 70 years ago we were in Division 2.

Right?

I don't have a problem with the manager sitting in the stands, it's easier to get an appraisal of what's going on from up there.

What I'm more concerned about is the dogmatic adherence to a tactical plan that rarely works as intended. It just seems stubborn and nonsensical.

What a pity we couldn't build on the momentum we've gathered recently, we really need to avoid nul points against Hull now.

I think we have been fooling ourselves over the last two results. We were extremely lucky to beat fulham and only scraped it at wigan. We've rode our luck, and its business as usual.

Exactly. And you look at the remaining fixtures and realise that the next 2 games are absolute, no choice, MUST WIN games.

Archived