BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Stoke Vs Rovers

Please keep going, I have food poisoning and need to throw up. Reading more trash like this should do the trick.

It's not trash mate, it's fast becoming the opinion of most Rovers fans - well the ones who actually go to games. Easy to support the current regime when you're sat thousands of miles away, but until you are sat watching it every week you really don't appreciate how dire it is.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand playing 4-4-1-1 with Di Santo playing the attacking midfield role, he's an out-and-out striker end of really. I've always thought playing long balls forward it would preferable to play two upfront because it gives you two targets to aim for rather than just the one. I feel sorry for Kalinic in all this, despite having a couple of headed goals to his name in my opinion he's not very dominate in the air and struggles because he's totally isolated nearly every time he picks up the ball. Whenever it's played to his feet he does look to have a great touch, but that's very rare unfornately and he spends the majority of the game running his socks off and feeding of scraps.

General theme for us is to play better in the second half hopeuflly that will be the case today, need to get a goal back quick to have any chance.

I want us to stay where we are, in the Premier League.

So do I and losing games like this aren't going to help us stay there Aggy.

One up front, manager sat in the stand, Andrews probably going to come on soon... Bloody hell. It's bad.

Where do you want us to go?

I want us to stay where we are, in the Premier League.

I want us to play football, and challenge for the top half - both of which our players could do if they weren't hamstrung by the current management.

If you're happy with hoofball and scraping 17th, that's your choice.

And as predicted, I got slagged straight away. It seems that some people can't take an alternative viewpoint to their own like adults?

It's not trash mate, it's fast becoming the opinion of most Rovers fans - well the ones who actually go to games. Easy to support the current regime when you're sat thousands of miles away, but until you are sat watching it every week you really don't appreciate how dire it is.

Yes, keep going. Tell me about how you're sitting at the game watching it now and all about how I'm watching a different game on TV, as compared to the people at the stadium. Also tell me about how you sit there waiting for us to lose so you can claim Sam is terrible and should be sacked. Between this and us losing and Samba getting a red card and Andrews coming on, I should definitely throw up. Be right back...

So do I and losing games like this aren't going to help us stay there Aggy.

One up front, manager sat in the stand, Andrews probably going to come on soon... Bloody hell. It's bad.

I have been very vocal, with Sam sitting in the stands during the 1st half. He is healthy now, alot of the excuses by many on here was that he had an operation. Its got feckall to do with, getting a better view. In fact, we play better football 2nd half when he is down with the rest of the team. All the other managers, are down on the sidelines through out the match and have no problems with having a good view of things.

Archived