BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Away Preview

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, cos 4-5-1 has worked wonders for our away form. :rolleyes:

4-5-1, we go 2-1 down and are going nowhere. Now we've switched to 4-4-2 we're on top, but crucially already 2-1 down. Why do we have to wait to be behind before we start having a go? In a game like this that's virtually written off why not have a go from the start, see what happens? It's not rocket science is it?

Anyway, let's just hope our sudden positivity isn't too late and we can salvage something!

How do I put people on ignore?

You should have carried on watching it went in and everything :lol:

You do remember we played awful when we played 4-4-2 a few months ago don't you?

When was that then? The "football" we've played since BFS came has been largely awful to be honest, apart from the Chelsea semi and Bolton away (both games McDonald was in charge for - a coincidence?) and last week's second half. However, the league position says that while being completely non-entertaining, it has got to us to mid-table safety in a poor league so that's some compensation.

Are the players we have capable of playing more attractive football? Undoubtedly. Could we have got more points on the board/got further in the League Cup had we been more positive in some games? I think so, yes. We just need Allardyce to maybe remove the blinkers, and come out of his shell a bit tactically. Is he capable of doing so? Time will tell but I think the players have more to offer than they are being allowed to at present.

how painstakingly obvious is it that we need a central midfield player who will go at the other team?

grella and andrews don't know what to do when a gap opens up in front of them, so they just whack it towards the channels and onto a defenders head

Grella is quality at sitting infront of the back four and spraying passes. Andrews isn't Premier League class. End of. Waste of a shirt.

And yes we've needed a box to box centre mid for about 4 years now.

How do I put people on ignore?

Grow up you t1t.

Just because people post opinions that you disgree with you want to ignore them. Is that the messageboard version of putting your fingers in your ears and going "la la la I can't hear you"?

Part of me hopes we get relegated then people like you will fook off and jump on the United/Chelsea/Arsenal bandwagon.

Football is about opinions, and you are not always right.

Archived