BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Away Preview

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool is full of divers. Can't touch the fairies.

No kidding, they'd be great at netball.

Pretty soon, no contact whatsoever will be allowed in football....

Kuyt reminds me of that big dude off The Goonies...

• Backroom

Liverpool is full of divers. Can't touch the fairies.

What do you expect in a team that contains Gerrard the biggest hypocrite of the lot. He muct teach them

Why 1 up front again? The Bolton game summed our season nicely - first half, one up front, long ball, percentage, dross. Second half, 4-4-2, nice football in spells, opposition pinned back, several chances, comfortable win.

So what does The Expert do? Pick the former, against a very average Liverpool team who just played in Europe, in a game where anything at all is a bonus - why not attack them and at least try to win? Clueless - absolutely, fooking clueless. With this line-up, and 1-0 down already, I can only see a heavy defeat for us here.

Oh well, who's up next?

I really hope you mean Man City at Chelsea yesterday, and not our pathetic capitulation at Man City! :unsure:

Are you watching this game? Because if you are, you should be able to see that up until that 1st goal we were dominating Liverpool and the only reason for that is because of the way our team is set up in the 4-5-1.

OH MY ###### GOD... why am I even answering this post? It was so embarassingly deluded that it needs to be ignored.

Archived