BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preason 2010

Really looking forward to seeing Riquelme in action against Rovers!!!

One of my favorite players ever, so much talent and technical ability. Who knows maybe a good performance or two and he could be a Rover (I can dream). Such a pity he won't be at the world cup, I can only assume the string that used to keep the ball at the mans feet snapped, different gravy.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are Ewood Blues running a bus for this one?

Seriously though is anyone thinking of going down under for a week or so?

We'd certainly have looked into going over, but have just booked elsewhere :(

Gutted really.

are Ewood Blues running a bus for this one?

Seriously though is anyone thinking of going down under for a week or so?

i have been looking at flights ects for a week now after hearing rumors,

once it is confirmed i will book for two weeks out there!

i have been looking at flights ects for a week now after hearing rumors,

once it is confirmed i will book for two weeks out there!

Waiting for confirmation is very good advice. There are a few people I know who bought flights to Madeira this time last year.

Hush hush news

expect Rovers to confirm a Tuesday evening kick off 730pm versus PNE mid July on Monday (if they are still in business that is).

Nice!!

I remember going to Deepdale for Roque's first game, was on a Saturday and the ground was full (well all three sides)

"If you see Darwen tower, clap your hands....../Where's your Nugent gone? Where's your Nugent gone?"

Nice!!

I remember going to Deepdale for Roque's first game, was on a Saturday and the ground was full (well all three sides)

"If you see Darwen tower, clap your hands....../Where's your Nugent gone? Where's your Nugent gone?"

The ground was nigh on empty, the attendance was about 8000, with 3000+ Rovers fans enjoying the sun!

The ground was nigh on empty, the attendance was about 8000, with 3000+ Rovers fans enjoying the sun!

I went to that game, we took about 5000 fans filled behind one of the goals. Would think about going again if this is true but prob not with it being a midweek game

Archived