BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Playing In Sydney!

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll see you Sunday lunch time... looking forward to singing myself sore!!!

God it's been a while - watching the Roar doesn't even start to come close to this!!

Been singing myself silly round the house - trying to teach my son some of the songs while avoiding the swearing - given up on that - he'll just have to deal with it

He knows who we'll never be mastered by...!

He asks why all the songs are anti dingle - I can't give him a reasoned response - maybe they're just MY favourite songs!!

I'm telling people at work that I'm off for the week getting some therapy

ROVERS IMMERSION THERAPY!!

should be available on Medicare...

The Royal Exhibition pub is good - been there a few times & another good pub just on the oppsoite corner as well...seem to remember there's a good Turkish kebab shop further up the street - once had a drunken conversation about Tugay with the owner!!

Finally managed to wrangle some time away from the family and got my tickets for Wednesday. Flying up that arvo from Melbourne so am keen to meet up at the Fox and Lion. Happy to trade phone numbers to get in touch with anyone.

Ed

There was 40k for the friendly against Everton on 10 July, albeit that most of the crowd was there to see Tim Cahill play 60 minutes.

On the Sydney FC forum they are exepcting 15k or so for the first game, 10k for the midweek one, and perhaps even 20k for the final matchday if Sydney are in the hunt to win the tournament. http://sfcu.com.au/

Flying up tomorrow morning. Just packed my Rovers shirt and scarf. Exciting times.

RoversStore have done us proud, ordered a week ago from t'other side of globe and new kit and retro scarf arrived today, just in time. Nine hours till we depart to Sydney - will have great difficulty getting to sleep tonight, there's another bottle of sleeping draught begging to be drunk...

I really hope all you Aussie fans have a great time. It's a brilliant opportunity to see the team you support and hopefully the club will have a lot more new fans after the tour from down under.

Oh yeah. considering I've been supporting Rovers for well over 10 years and haven't seen them live means I'm super keen to see them action for myself. Shame that they HAVE to play a team I support because there will be a lot of conflict on the 31st.

Oh yeah. considering I've been supporting Rovers for well over 10 years and haven't seen them live means I'm super keen to see them action for myself. Shame that they HAVE to play a team I support because there will be a lot of conflict on the 31st.

No contest mate. Rovers till I die

How's the weather?

Bit cooler than Bris Veags I bet...

What do I need to pack - shorts or jeans?

Jeans I would say, defintelt scarf weather and bring some wet weather gear too. Of course the guys coming from the UK will think it's a barmy night ;)

It looks like the only day I'll be able to make is the last game :( :(

For the weather, check out www.bom.gov.au click on NSW and then the Sydney forecast, it should give the next seven days. Overnight has been down to 7 or 8 and up to 17c during the day. Showers have been forecast.

Archived