BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Playing In Sydney!

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

down 0-2 just before half.Our lads are slipping all over the pitch.The whole sequence started with MGP slipping on the attacking 1/3 a turnover and break upfield and Dunny slipped/slid? in box defending and then Salgado? slipped in defending the cross and the Ranger player banged it in with robbo helpless.

It is a long standing Rovers tradition of being the better team and losing to Scottish opposition- got two more of them to come in this pre-season as well.

We are toothless up front though.

I beg to differ. We are not the better team. They have opened us up time and again. I have yet to see a final ball find its man from Rovers. Diouff is the best player in my opinion but his crosses have been awful.

Did Big Sam run over Bozzy's cat?

He's basically spent the last 90 minutes stating how poor we are and how great Grella is. Apparantly Grella has a great passing range on both feet, since them saying that he's made two of the worst passes I've ever seen!!

Archived