BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool v Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We control posession for a while simply because we played the ball along the floor, we scored whilst doing this, we look a better team and we create more chances.

We also conceded two goals but they were defensive errors, it is posible to have a strong defense whilst playing football but the team dont learn this, they learn to whack the ball as far as poss and the midfielders to sit and protect the back four.

Also, how crap is Grella? Why he keeps trying to pass long I don't know, he's got no accuracy at all.

Actually he's been quite decent since coming on. I'd wager he's got a better pass completion ratio than most others on our team today.

• Backroom

Benjani's first touch is worse than Roberts' never thought anyone was that bad!

Yet at however old he is, with a crap first touch and knackered knees he still looks better than Niko!

Says a lot really

An Allardyce fan? I'm a Rovers fan.

So, at this moment in time, or for the past few months, who would you have had in charge, given our resources? And who would you have expected to better 10th last season?

My views are based on the entire context of Rovers' situation. Your views are based on one thing. "It's not entertaaiiining..."

ZZZZZZZ we got very very lucky last season, because your idol saw sense in January. We just want football, not hoofball(that by the way is NOT working).

Please can we have a negative feedback button putting in on here?

If you're right we are well and truly fooked and we will be playing in the Championship next season.

And who should we play to avoid that situation then - in your view?

Its a shame we only decided to start playing it on the floor once dunn and kalinic came off. Its like Sams having one big joke.

Archived