BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Newcastle v Rovers

jodrell

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's Sam's fault that no one bothered picking up Carroll. That's exactly what he instructed in his team talk.

I'm pretty sure defending from set pieces is one of the things Sam would concentrate on, but it's upto the players to put it into action.

But hey, don't let the truth get in the way of someone wanting to bash Sam ;)

I'm not a David Hoilett fan, but he's been really impressive today, dive aside.

Jesus, what the hell man. Does Sam say, right guys, lets give them a goal to make it interesting 2nd half?

wish some journo would have the balls to ask him just how poor his team talks are. Sam why are yoiur teams so ££££ in 2ns halves, and what the hell do you see in pedersen.

Why? He's been one of our best players.

Should have kept it the same for a while, maybe make a change if things are looking bad on the hour mark, not as soon as they score <_< Not like it was Kalinic's fault, give him a chance ffs :brfc:

Should have kept it the same for a while, maybe make a change if things are looking bad on the hour mark, not as soon as they score <_< Not like it was Kalinic's fault, give him a chance ffs :brfc:

Pretty sure we've given him over a season now....

kalinic has been playing well according to sky sports website. should have took hoilett off instead

according to someone watching hes a complete nothing of a player, does nothing and offers nothing and did nothing. bosko balaban now kalinic, hadjuk split must be pi$$ing themselves

Pretty sure we've given him over a season now....

I mean in this game :rolleyes:

And he was fine last season, didn't do a lot wrong.

This season, he has constantly had the ball hoofed at him. Can't expect to play him as a battering ram striker. He will do better with a different style of football, which was shown in the cups, where we played a less direct style of football.

This season, he has constantly had the ball hoofed at him. Can't expect to play him as a battering ram striker. He will do better with a different style of football, which was shown in the cups, where we played a less direct style of football.

lower league and foreign

according to someone watching hes a complete nothing of a player, does nothing and offers nothing and did nothing. bosko balaban now kalinic, hadjuk split must be pi$$ing themselves

I'm more inclined to trust neutrals watching the game than certain rovers fans than have things against our players and love to blame Niko despite our lack of service for him.

A lot of rovers fans watch out for someone and pick out every mistake. Some do it for Pedersen, Emerton, etc. Niko has suffered from a great lack of service this year. If we created a lot and he missed sitters then I'd perhaps agree but he isn't Berbatov, he isn't going to create magic from nothing. The only reason why these fans don't moan about Roberts or Benjani is because they didn't cost as much and we all know they're rubbish anyways.

I could swear that the purpose of a striker is to score goals.

I'm a teacher. If two of my sixty pupils pass their GCSES this year, I have a feeling very few people will be calling me a good teacher.

Kalinic's main strength is getting pulled off the ball and winning a free kick just over the half way line.

Also, he has had plenty of chances. In the Premier League you are not going to get six clear cut chances a game, you have to take your chances and he doesn't. He is looking more like Di Santo without the skill every day.

Archived