BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Newcastle v Rovers

jodrell

I'm afraid to tell you that I do both of the things you have outlined.

Di Santo is a million miles away from being Premier League level and so is Kalinic. Their goal tally makes that extremely clear. Kalinic has missed a huge amount of chances that a top quality striker would put away for fun so please do not make me laugh about service. He is one of the most frustrating players I have ever seen. If you go to Ewood as much as you say, surely you have heard the all too familiar shout of 'Get up Niko!!!"

What I find strange is why he falls over more than he used to. I think it's Big Sam trying to make him Kevin Davies haha.

I don't think Kalinic misses sitters to be honest. Roberts misses more I'd say. Anyways I can't be bothered disputing as we won't get anywhere! Agree to disagree.

All I can be bothered saying is WOO 1-2!!

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He always looks furious when he scores... come on JR, be happy. Pointing to his name, snarling, pushing people! :rover:

Great work from him though, maybe we can have Niko and JR :brfcsmilie:

Nah, stay angry Jase, keep scoring!

He can sulk all he wants if he notches!

People shouldn't get carried away calling for Roberts to start - we've seen this lots of times before, he has a big impact off the bench when he has something to prove, then works his way into the team only to return to being average.

Great result.

GET IN THERE!!

Well played The Rovers and well done Big Sam, stick it to em!!!

Well Played MGP and Angry Roberts and the boys

Excellent 3 points, bet the skunks are gutted, we are better than Arsenal and Sunderland Oh Small Town in Scotland!

Archived