BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was taken from another message board.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Ronaldinho has been in Dubai partying ......... next stop was gremilo (sp)

It now seems likely that the chuckle bros want him, you may remember some earlier comments regarding a marquee signing, most thought Beckham Etc.

Anyway Nicko said this morning he was aware of some rumblings but very distant a few weeks ago ............. someone who I do know has some very good contacts within the game .............. he broke the link this morning ......... it now seems since plunkett twittered Nicko has made some enquires ....... there will be more news later ....... in his words the Chuckles and their advisor's have been very busy for the last two days .......... since the ITK has been back on BRFCS ......... the offer is live and he is willing to talk.

The ref I made to wages being paid ....... we are owned by Venky's London PLC the shareholders of them are Ms Desai and her brothers, as such Venky's London are the club owners but according to the ITK the wages are being covered by the two brothers. How all that works out with the EPL, UEFA and FIFA I have no idea but I believe it is common practice in some South American countries, also did our own JW not fund acquisitions before he owned us.

I'm getting all excited, didn't get much for crimbo but this will more than make up for it.

More brazilian targets:

David Luiz (Benfica)

Hulk (FC Porto) (not sure if he can play in England yet)

Elano (santos)

Luisão (Benfica)

Kléberson (Flamengo)

Nilmar (Vilarreal)

Neymar (Santos)

Felipe Melo (Juventus)

Michel Bastos (Lyon)

Carlos Eduardo (Rubin Kazan)

Diego tardelli (atlético Mineiro)

Well spotted, wouldnt be at all surprised if he ends up at another club in England and been a huge success.

Who else would spend that on him in the pl? Unless city came in for him I can't see any other bids of that size.

on the ronnie topic does he speak english? may only be 30 but could he be arsed learning a new language or will that be one of the numerous reasons, weather, location, useless team mates etc that mean i can just never see this happening

Kean is multilingual apparently, I can't see that being an issue tbh.

Spurs/Sunderland

Spurs aren't a bottomless pit and Bruce had to sell Jones to bring in Gyan. I can't see either of those offering £6.2mil a season.

Could you imagine what this would do for venkys in their own country. Make no mistake this is a huge marketing ploy but what the hell, what a signing he would be. He has all the skill in the world. We'd still need someone to do the leg work for him. O'hara would be a good shout. How much of a selling tool could it be to prospective targets as well. I'm pretty sure most players would love to play in the same team as him

I have to say this would definitely cheer up my pretty drab crimbo if it comes off would definitely get a shirt with his name on it if it came off. Would also more than make up for the debacle at the mackems.

I was hoping we were signing Ba, they charge per letter on those shirts you know. :lol:

Just to add a bit of flesh to this story - based on a few reports over here today:

Ronnie definitely out of AC Milan

Allegri (AC manager) is setting up team with more direct style - not suited to Ronnie (perfect for Rovers then!)

Apparently done a strop and missed training

Contract ends June 2011

Milan want transfer fee - Galliani (MD Milan) is asking for 8mEuro (he's 'avin a larf!)

Ronnie today at meeting in Rio with brother agent, Galliani(MD Milan) and Patricia Amorim (pres Flamengo)

3 Brazilian clubs interested but prob only Flamengo with the reddies

Already agreed personal terms with Flamengo - 130mE over 30 months plus shirt sale bonus (prob XXL ones!)

Galliani wants this done and dusted asap so expect news v soon

I still can't believe Ronnie would be interested in coming to us...

Nor can I, knowing Rovers we'll end up with a couple of Championship players and an injury prone PL player, but the fact we are talking to his agent/brother is exciting. Far more so than the last few transfer windows.

Archived