BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It took about 20 failed bids and seven or eight months for that to happen.

Different time and circumstances now.

Venky's want a 'name' somewhere in thd building. That is not a silly idea as you already have a team.

When Jack came in you needed virtually a new team, so that called on a manager who could attract them...and did.

Who were the 20?

He was offered about in October like i said yesterday in your neck of the woods.So it's definitely true i reckon.Still reckon he ends up in Brazil though.

If you where to offer his brother a large agent fee,things could change a little though.

How large a fee?

If it really was just a case of chucking his bro a couple of million then I think I'd do it.

where will he end up?

Ronaldinho cost Milan €25m from Barcelona in 2008 and has scored 26 goals in 95 games. + a lot of assists --- past it??

“We have spoken four times with Assis. The owners know that Ronaldinho was not being used properly in Milan and is dissatisfied and, above all, wants to play in England. He has played in the French, Spanish, Italian and Brazilian leagues. The Indians want to put together a competitive team and Ronaldinho is not the only name in Brazil that interests us.

where will he end up?

Ronaldinho cost Milan €25m from Barcelona in 2008 and has scored 26 goals in 95 games. + a lot of assists --- past it??

“We have spoken four times with Assis. The owners know that Ronaldinho was not being used properly in Milan and is dissatisfied and, above all, wants to play in England. He has played in the French, Spanish, Italian and Brazilian leagues. The Indians want to put together a competitive team and Ronaldinho is not the only name in Brazil that interests us.

I don't get who are giving these quotes.

This looks like it it Assis talking:

Roberto de Assis, the player’s brother and agent, has confirmed contact from the Lancashire club’s new Indian owners, Venky’s. A company spokesman said: “We are in negotiation. We have been for weeks and now we are making official the interest in him.

Then who the heck is this??

“We know that Assis is more worried about Ronaldinho than with money and more interested about the quality of the project that has been presented. We have the best project.”

“We know that Assis is more worried about Ronaldinho than with money and more interested about the quality of the project that has been presented. We have the best project.”

It's our man in Brazil.

Usual hysteria....for Ronaldinho read Gary Lineker c.1990. And there were others we were ridiculed for wanting.

This is the wilder ride we wanted not the perpetual flirt with relegation and out of the Cup too early.

Enjoy the higher profile. The Press/TV reaction is always and has always been the same! Stuff them and not the Venkys.

How large a fee?

If it really was just a case of chucking his bro a couple of million then I think I'd do it.

If you could pay his brother £3 million either on or off the record heads could be turned.

Teams in Brazil do not pay big agent fees because they haven't got it.At £130,000 a week,your only £10,000 short of what Milan pay him.

The key in all this though is Adriano Galliani being in Brazil to try and sort out a deal with the Brazilian clubs.He wouldn't be there if he was staying in Europe.

Still though a deal isn't done until the contract is signed!.

It just shows how low people's expectations have sunk for people not to know whether they are jokes or not-

The only Venky's accounts currently up on Twitter are fakes. The real one was VenkysIndia.

My expectations for Rovers couldn't be much lower than they were under the 'Trust' era.

If you could pay his brother £3 million either on or off the record heads could be turned.

Teams in Brazil do not pay big agent fees because they haven't got it.At £130,000 a week,your only £10,000 short of what Milan pay him.

The key in all this though is Adriano Galliani being in Brazil to try and sort out a deal with the Brazilian clubs.He wouldn't be there if he was staying in Europe.

Still though a deal isn't done until the contract is signed!.

Do you think I should cancel my booking at the tattooists then???

This looks like it it Assis talking:

Roberto de Assis, the player’s brother and agent, etc

“We have spoken four times with Assis etc etc .

I agree, it's very confusing. I can only presume it's Venky's talking out of their Assis. So no change there then.

Archived