BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Darwen End Singing Section

Mark1875 you would make a good , you must sit there all night searching for this stuff haha

nah, its just easy to find when its being said on public domains, that's how an increasing number of people are beginning to get fed up of the attitude of 'some' of your members - because its really easy to spot lol

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one would work well.

On the 1st of April o what a magic day,

we met a bunch of Dingles on the motorway,

we said we'd win promotion, we said we're going up,

and on that famous April 1st we shut the b**tards up,

WE BEAT THE DINGLES 5-0, THE DINGLES 5-0,

THE DINGLES 5-0, THE DINGLES 5-0,

O WE BEAT THE DINGLES 5-0,

BLUE AND WHITE ARMY OOH OOH, BLUE AND WHITE ARMY OOH OOH, BLUE AND WHITE ARMY OOH OOH, ect

This one would work well.

On the 1st of April o what a magic day,

we met a bunch of Dingles on the motorway,

we said we'd win promotion, we said we're going up,

and on that famous April 1st we shut the b**tards up,

WE BEAT THE DINGLES 5-0, THE DINGLES 5-0,

O WE BEAT THE DINGLES 5-0,

BLUE AND WHITE ARMY OOH OOH, BLUE AND WHITE ARMY OOH OOH, BLUE AND WHITE ARMY OOH OOH, ect

Class song :rover:

RIML epitomises everything wrong with the Darwen End.

:lol: Well we're doing all right then! Positive, enthusiastic, die-hard Rovers fan and she's everything thats wrong with us? Still I suppose you're right, ganging up on someone you don't know over a few comments on an internet message board is more the behaviour of proper fans. If only we had more like you guys, we could learn so much.

How about, and to the tune of the Ronaldo song...

Viva Keith Andrews

Viva Keith Andrews

He`s not very good but he`s one of us

Viva Keith Andrews

How about "People say he's ****e but he's blue and white" for the 3rd line? Seems a bit more supportive to make out its just some people that don't like him (2/3rds according to the poll, but as usual his detractors insist its everyone) rather than saying he's definately rubbish.

RIML epitomises everything wrong with the Darwen End.

No Ossydave, RIML epitomises everything that's right about the Darwen End. A positive Rovers fan who seems prepared to put effort in, to continuously improve what's going on in there. A passionate Rovers fan who, with other members of the Darwen End is attempting to reverse 10 years of dreary, sit on your hands, 'worst support we've ever seen' type atomosphere. I once took an American friend to Ewood, in the days before they opened the Darwen End to home fans and she said there was more atomosphere at a baseball game. None of us are perfect and maybe RIML's passion for the Rovers doesn't suit you and some others, but it's really unfair to bad-mouth RIML in the way you have.

All I can say to you is get something organised in the Blackburn End if that's where you sit. It would be wonderful to have all parts of Ewood rocking and if it meant the Darwen End Singing Section were out sung ( and I don't just mean after Rovers have scored but continuously) I'd be the first to celebrate. All the organisers behind movement in the Darwen End are after is a better match day atomosphere. Those really passionate Rovers fans of whom RIML seems to be one. have made a great start. Long may it continue!!!

he is/was the leader (may of just been a member) of the dingles Suicide Squad. currently locked up I think

It's been renamed the Dingles 'Sat-nav Squad' after he ended up in his taxi at Blackburn Railway Station instead of the Station Hotel in Cherry Tree, where the other 15 or so braindead dingles had arranged to meet him, their leader. You couldn't make it up.....so the Darwen End made a song up instead!!!!

How about "People say he's ****e but he's blue and white" for the 3rd line? Seems a bit more supportive to make out its just some people that don't like him (2/3rds according to the poll, but as usual his detractors insist its everyone) rather than saying he's definately rubbish.

Yep, Ill have that pal. New song for wigan then. :rover:

Viva Keith Andrews

Viva Keith Andrews

People say he`s sh*** but he`s Blue and White

Viva Keith Andrews

WOW!! :blink:

I think i must`ve gone into the wrong stadium on Wednesday night!! :unsure:

Stood with the leg-iron on the top row of the 2nd block (DE) & actually commented to her that the atmosphere was 'a bit cr4p in here tonight'.

She totally agreed & said it was 'a bit flat'. People around us were all singing, but it just didn`t sound as loud & brash as usual.

....must`ve just been in a bad spot i guess.

I actually thought they`d decided against the drummer, cos all we could hear was people banging on the side wall & the advertising boards along the back row.

The flags looked good tho! :tu:

COYB!!!

I HATE ROVERS ATMOSPHERE!! ITS BLOODY BORING! (I know ill get alot of stick for that from you lot ;) )

Im a season ticket holder in the blackburn end, lower tier and all i want is for 1 loud chant from the whole ground with a bounce at the beginning of a match to really get the atmosphere going! (I LOVE THE BOUNCE!!!)

<<< makes me get goosebumps everytime i watch this! but i know we are no besiktas!

I remember going to a Rovers v Man U game years ago, im talking 03/04, sat in the riverside, we won 1-0, and i remember looking to the blackburn end and seeing both tiers bouncing, it looked amazing! I just want that 1 more time! :( Or is that too much?

I remember reading about in the 80's, the rovers fans would chant "Riverside, Give us a song, Riverside, Riverside, Give us a song!" to try and get them more involved. Maybe the rovers fans in the darwen end and the Blackburn end could give it a try?

I HATE ROVERS ATMOSPHERE!! ITS BLOODY BORING! (I know ill get alot of stick for that from you lot ;) )

Im a season ticket holder in the blackburn end, lower tier and all i want is for 1 loud chant from the whole ground with a bounce at the beginning of a match to really get the atmosphere going! (I LOVE THE BOUNCE!!!)

<<< makes me get goosebumps everytime i watch this! but i know we are no besiktas!

I remember going to a Rovers v Man U game years ago, im talking 03/04, sat in the riverside, we won 1-0, and i remember looking to the blackburn end and seeing both tiers bouncing, it looked amazing! I just want that 1 more time! :( Or is that too much?

I remember reading about in the 80's, the rovers fans would chant "Riverside, Give us a song, Riverside, Riverside, Give us a song!" to try and get them more involved. Maybe the rovers fans in the darwen end and the Blackburn end could give it a try?

They did used to sing to the riverside to give us a song. But also the other way round as well. You may have come up with a good idea. Encourage each stand to contribute - including the Jack Walker stand. Would be intersting to see if the darwen end did chant riverside riverside give us song to see if there was a response. then for both the riverside and the darwen end then to chant to the blackburn end ' Blackburn end give us a song'.

They did used to sing to the riverside to give us a song. But also the other way round as well. You may have come up with a good idea. Encourage each stand to contribute - including the Jack Walker stand.

OIH!

We don't want our snoozing to be disturbed.

This is a miles better Keith Andrews song - no negatives and original... Originality is something our songs lack...

To the tune of Agadoo

Keith Andrews, drews, drews

There's no doubt that he's got class

Keith Andrews, drews, drews

He will always find a pass

To the left, to the right

He brings opponents to their knees

He is blue, he is white

He's too good for Milton Keynes!

Archived