BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jermaine Jones

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ran his socks off today, i would definatly have him permanent however his wages will have to be lowered, if he adds goals then fair enough, however putting yourself about and running around does not deserve 60-70k a week. but impressed me today

Apparently his club pays him c£40k per week and the agreement we currently have sees us pay half of that whilst he's at Rovers.

Still a lot of money obviously, but it's not as though we're paying £60-70k per week for having him here.

Had his best game for us today, a proper runner and trier - the type that Rovers fans traditionally love.

Thought this was his best game since Liverpool. In between he has been pretty average I would say. I'd like to see more of Jones and Jones in midfield together.

Wasn't his first game against West Brom?

One thing i love about this guy... when a decision doesnt go his way, he just gives a Mona Lisa type of look, somewhere between a cheeky grin and an angry expression.. and you just know someone is going to get it !

Personally I think he's only really now beginning to play at full match fitness. He's missed alot of football this season, and for someone of his style it's incredibly difficult to be at 100% without games under your belt.

Can only see him getting better,

Good luck. You're not allowed to actuallytackle them anymore.

Ha ha I can see a big fall-out with Mr Whinger. After half an hour of Jermaine his darlings will be running for cover when he appears near them.

One thing i love about this guy... when a decision doesnt go his way, he just gives a Mona Lisa type of look, somewhere between a cheeky grin and an angry expression.. and you just know someone is going to get it !

Two wishes. For safety from relegation and a permanent contract for Mr J Jones. I'd be a happy mum.

Archived