SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jermaine Jones

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy was immense today he could yet save our season

Indeed TCO, he was fantastic.

The middle looked strong with him, P.Jones and N'zonzi today.

As you say, might prove very valuable for the last 7 games.

Said it before that he looked decent, proved it today.

I hope this guy goes back to Schalke.

IMO, he is overrated and hugely overpaid.

Described by Kean as box to box when he signed - with that statement, very much doubted Kean had seen him play!

We already have a shed load of dross and mediocrity in midfield.

Any more pearls of wisdom Miseryman?

We have missed a player like JJ for ages, I love to see him challenge for everything put himself about and his football isnt to shabby either.

I have noticed recently he is getting himself forward a lot more too, real box to box midfielder, the two Jones boys make a great midfield pairing, throw Dunn in there too instead of playing two strikers and I think we will start winning more midfield battles.

an abosolute dynamo. Jermaninatorrrrrrrr. lets hope if we stay up he will go up to the camera's at wolves and state, ill be back blackburn rovers!!!.

however, the closest guy to him ive seen is a lad at swansea called Darren Pratley, ive seen him a couple of times on tv and he is a real decent player, if swansea dont go up we could do with pratley as a like for like replacement of j.jones.

• Backroom

You have to think that if we stay up he may develop a real affinity for the club and may want to stay on forcing Schalkes hand to sell.

JJ - Man of the match without a doubt.

He had everything...tackles, pace, drive, quality on the ball....FAR better than any central midfielder we have had for the last few years.

He gave 110% too which is always what you want to see!

he was fantastic today deservedly MOM and yes as a defensive unit him Phil Jomes and Steven N'Zonzi were outstanding but...thats all they were .."a defnesive unit" ..the next time we play say fulham at home are you gonna be happy that 3 defensive midfielders are gonna be in the startin line-up

Another match and yet again JJ impresses on the pitch!

This guy needs to be signed permanently, if not it will be one of the biggest mistakes of the Kean / Venkys era, I just hope if there is a chance he can be signed that he maintains his playing ability / motivation and that it just isn't a case of "the shop window" at the moment...

Archived