BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jermaine Jones

If we can sign this lad permanent then its another key signing that we dont need to look to find.

I think we already need to find 2 fullbacks and a striker or two, so having JJ signed up with Olsson & Hoilett & Jones if needed allows us to concentrate on signing other key players.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see him sign but I think his parent club are playing games in order to up his purchace price. After all they know that Venkey's have money.

Another match and yet again JJ impresses on the pitch!

This guy needs to be signed permanently, if not it will be one of the biggest mistakes of the Kean / Venkys era, I just hope if there is a chance he can be signed that he maintains his playing ability / motivation and that it just isn't a case of "the shop window" at the moment...

Love it. Kean finds a gem on loan and now he's getting grief for not signing him permenantly in the summer. Im sure if there is a possibility that he could be signed he will be signed. But lets face it, if you were Schalke, would you let him go?

Great player, great find. Exactly what we needed. If outside agencies are at work forcing the club to sign these sorts of players then let it happen.

He was outstanding yesterday and deserves all the accolades he been getting today, pity we couldn't agree a price for him after his loan comes to an end, maybe that will change in the summer.

• Backroom

Would love for JJ to sign for us in the summer, he's a piece of the jigsaw that's been missing for a long time. Whether we'll be able to get him is another matter entirely, but if the Rao's have the cash they need to go for it.

I would like to see him sign but I think his parent club are playing games in order to up his purchace price. After all they know that Venkey's have money.

Whether they have or they haven't, Schalke will have a copy of that Daily Mail puff piece about billions and will be pricing JJ accordingly.

Yeah, JJ was brill against Arsenal. He was absolutely knackered at the end and I thought it was a good move to take him off at the death. Like others, I hope we can sign him permanently. I reckon he will want to stay at Ewood and whilst Schalke will play hard ball, I reckon we are a big show.

The more posts of yours i read the more i like you. If only the +1 feature was still available.

Speaking of which. Anyone know why the +1 feature disappeared. If I was just browsing quickly I used to use it to see which comments were worth reading.

I quite miss it.

Yeah, JJ was brill against Arsenal. He was absolutely knackered at the end and I thought it was a good move to take him off at the death. Like others, I hope we can sign him permanently. I reckon he will want to stay at Ewood and whilst Schalke will play hard ball, I reckon we are a big show.

He was on short rest too. having played saturday then tuesday, then flying back to england and playing again...

After this outburst he doesn't appear to fit Steve Kean's apparent "squeaky clean" mould that saw him loan El-Hadji to Rangers

Diouf wanted to go, and the guy's a bad apple without Sam to curb him.

Diouf wanted to go, and the guy's a bad apple without Sam to curb him.

2 completely different things anyway. Diouf reacted badly on the field in front of cameras to an injury to a fellow professional. This guy has come out a long time after when he's established himself at another club and said - I ddn't like the guy I was working for and I don't want to play for any club that he's at again. Happens all the time. Imagine what some of our players would say about Ince if they were being honest.

Diouf didn't ask to leave and was quite happy to stay and fight for his place, but Kean wanted a 'badboy' and Sam player out and wanted to make space for David Hoilett to get more gametime.

I know this is true and it's not through a friend's uncle's grandad's cat who once defecated somewhere near the training ground and overhead the conversation, like most of the stories on here seem to be.

Diouf didn't ask to leave and was quite happy to stay and fight for his place, but Kean wanted a 'badboy' and Sam player out and wanted to make space for David Hoilett to get more gametime.

I know this is true and it's not through a friend's uncle's grandad's cat who once defecated somewhere near the training ground and overhead the conversation, like most of the stories on here seem to be.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/drivetime/blog/2011-02-01/diouf-everything-wrong-blackburn-right-now

Archived