BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Keith Andrews

so please dont tell me or anyone to hoik off to burnley if we want to boo. I will boo him incessently if required because until he brings something positive to our team he is a waste of a shirt.

I am with the majority. Rovers find themselves in serious trouble, they are in freefall and we are heading for relegation. Thats a certainty as we speak because we cant afford any other slip ups. We need a further 9 points, maybe more, and very quickly.

And you will add to the loss of team confidence by booing incessantly thereby helping Rovers get relegated.

Think about it.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrews brings nothing but mayhem into our team, he unbalances it, he wreaks havoc in our own defence, he leaves our midfield seriously open and short of cover, he cannot head, tackle or shoot and he doesnt score goals.

I've just realised who he reminds me of.

SM1.jpg

Yeah he does. The only thing booing players will ever accomplish is making them play worse. It doesn't give them a kick up the backside, it doesn't make the manager reconsider his team selection, it makes them play worse, thats it. Fans who thinks differently have no understanding of human psychology and an over-inflated opinion of how important their uneducated view is to a professional manager. So bearing that in mind PAFELL has also paid his money and the fans booing are wasting it by making his team play worse. If Rovers played all their home matches in front of the Dingles at Turf Moor, our home record would no doubt be appalling. The boo boys are wasting everyones money with their childish petulance and insistence on victimising a player to the extent that we may as well have 10 men.

Sure he was rubbish yesterday but how can any fan justify the behaviour of the booing idiots against Tottenhamb before he'd even touched the ball? Kean is worried enough that it'll happen at the next game to issue a plea in the Telegraph. Thats the extent this farcical situation has reached, being called an idiot is the least these traitors should expect from real fans. Personally I find them disgusting.

The answer is in his hands. Don't play him. That's what the fans want.

The answer is in his hands. Don't play him. That's what the fans want.

Thats my point though. No decent football manager would ever let fans dictate his team selection and nor should he when they're as dumb as the mob from The Simpsons and actually boo their own players. Look at Eboue for Arsenal, booed off by his own fans. Did Wenger stop playing him? No, he rightly called the fans a joke and ignored them, and the guy had a very good next season. Not saying that'll happen with Andrews but the boo boys need to realise their opinions mean squat to anyone who makes a living out of football and stop trying to force players out that they don't like. You wanna pick the team, save up £150 and go join Ebbsfleet United with the other amatuers. Personally I'd rather have a professional deciding for Rovers, not whichever collection of moaners can shout the loudest at Ewood on matchdays.

Thats my point though. No decent football manager would ever let fans dictate his team selection and nor should he when they're as dumb as the mob from The Simpsons and actually boo their own players. Look at Eboue for Arsenal, booed off by his own fans. Did Wenger stop playing him? No, he rightly called the fans a joke and ignored them, and the guy had a very good next season. Not saying that'll happen with Andrews but the boo boys need to realise their opinions mean squat to anyone who makes a living out of football and stop trying to force players out that they don't like. You wanna pick the team, save up £150 and go join Ebbsfleet United with the other amatuers. Personally I'd rather have a professional deciding for Rovers, not whichever collection of moaners can shout the loudest at Ewood on matchdays.

Your choice. Football is an entertainment. If the comedian gets boo'd they take him off. Andrews is a comedian.

I'm not booing him by the way, but quite a few will do. A loss at Fulham and things are going to start getting a bit nasty at Ewood - the mood isn't good, and seeing that plonker on the team sheet will do nothing to help it.

Your choice. Football is an entertainment. If the comedian gets boo'd they take him off. Andrews is a comedian.

No its a sport. There isn't another person competing against a comedian to nulify his jokes in favour of their own. A lot of our customers (would hesitate to describe them as fans) seem to be under the impression that paying for one of our ridiculously cheap tickets entitles them to watch Rovers win. It doesn't, it entitles them to watch 2 teams both try to win in a competitive match.

And talking of comedians, who are these people booing/considering booing Andrews? Are they also the people who boo Pedersen, boo Roberts, say Salgado is too slow, used to boo Diouf, wanted Allardyce out, used to chant 4-4-2 etc etc? What a great bunch to be part of, BRFC loudmouth village idiot fraternity.

What strikes me is that Keith was actually quite decent for a couple of seasons. A good squad player who chipped in with both assists and important goals. I think the boo boys have made his confidence record low which makes him nervous and anxious everytime he gets the ball. That may also correlate with the fact he is one of the better performers in training.

And talking of comedians, who are these people booing/considering booing Andrews? Are they also the people who boo Pedersen, boo Roberts, say Salgado is too slow, used to boo Diouf, wanted Allardyce out, used to chant 4-4-2 etc etc? What a great bunch to be part of, BRFC loudmouth village idiot fraternity.

Bang on! There is a moronic fringe, especially in the Blackburn End that have less of a clue than Kean.

Who says that?

Big difference between training and match too.

Just an assumption hence I wrote MAY, but I've seen a lot of players who have been very good at training, but being low on confidence/nervous never perform in matches. Mentality is really important in sports.

What strikes me is that Keith was actually quite decent for a couple of seasons. A good squad player who chipped in with both assists and important goals. I think the boo boys have made his confidence record low which makes him nervous and anxious everytime he gets the ball. That may also correlate with the fact he is one of the better performers in training.

Which seasons were these?

Just an assumption hence I wrote MAY, but I've seen a lot of players who have been very good at training, but being low on confidence/nervous never perform in matches. Mentality is really important in sports.

Same here, infact i used to be one of them a few years back. I would dominate in training, which led to a starting place in the team, but my mentaility would change for a match, and i could not replicate my level of performance that i did in training. Ultimately it cost me my place in the team.

Which seasons were these?

These por ejemplo <<

2008/2009 season highlight:

* Called up to the Republic of Ireland national Team. || Scores in the debut.

* 90th minute winner away at West Brom

* Total of 4 goals this season. Played 27 games due to injuries on first teamers.

2009/2010:

* Total of 1 goal from 22 games.

So far this season. Zero, nil, 0 goals, but only 3 games played.

also here is a graph representing his market value which may be an indicator of his performances:

Keith Market value

Come on, he's done very little.

The odd goal, but has never contributed anything to our all round game.

Is there a game where he has been man of the match and dominated the midfield? Never.

He had one good game where he came on at right back vs Wham. It worked as they were on the back foot and his defensive deficiencies weren't as exposed.

Come on, he's done very little.

The odd goal, but has never contributed anything to our all round game.

Is there a game where he has been man of the match and dominated the midfield? Never.

He had one good game where he came on at right back vs Wham. It worked as they were on the back foot and his defensive deficiencies weren't as exposed.

He's done very little I agree, but he was an useful squad player. Now he isnt even that.

These por ejemplo <<

2008/2009 season highlight:

* Called up to the Republic of Ireland national Team. || Scores in the debut.

* 90th minute winner away at West Brom

* Total of 4 goals this season. Played 27 games due to injuries on first teamers.

2009/2010:

* Total of 1 goal from 22 games.

So far this season. Zero, nil, 0 goals, but only 3 games played.

also here is a graph representing his market value which may be an indicator of his performances:

Keith Market value

Thats a couple of good seasons is it?

5 goals in 49 games, the only reason he played most of those games was because we were thread bare accross the middle of the field.

5 goals in 2 seasons does not make for a couple good seasons for a central midfielder imo.

Thats a couple of good seasons is it?

5 goals in 49 games, the only reason he played most of those games was because we were thread bare accross the middle of the field.

5 goals in 2 seasons does not make for a couple good seasons for a central midfielder imo.

Im only highlighting my argument that the supporters have made him worse than he was. And he was a decent squad player NO ONE can deny that.

Im only highlighting my argument that the supporters have made him worse than he was. And he was a decent squad player NO ONE can deny that.

He is a squad player, thats about as much as I will ever say about him, hes damn lucky to be that....

Archived