BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Keith Andrews

My mate is pals with Frankie Fielding, I am told that it is written in to his contract they when fit he plays.

We are DOOMED! :(

cancel his sodding contract venkys..............you need good pr, so if we don't play him we are in breach of his contract and he can leave that works.

useless player only playing because his level of uselessness is not completely overwhelmingly blindingly obvious to the entire world due to the fact some fellow player are not a million miles away from his level........cough cough pedersen.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Words i'm hearing form the players is that Keef is one of the best players in training. If, this is so, then the root problem has to be the quality of the players in general as their exacting standards do not match our expectations.

Can someone please sort this out.

Exactly. And if this is the case, then the rest of them need to sort themselves out PRONTO. Disgraceful.

:unsure:

Say what you want about Andrews, he's been picked by three consecutive managers. They obviously see *something* in him that eludes the rest of the world. Even Sam could have played Paul Gallagher, Alan Judge, anyone, but he stuck with him. Maybe *now* the penny will finally drop and the guy will be dropped – but I wouldn't bet on it.

He has also been picked by an International manager. I am not a fan of Andrews, but equally blaming one player for a defeat is stupid in the extreme, especially as we are carrying a number of players that are under-performing.

Poor example using Gallagher and Judge. I could not wait to see the back of both of them and premier league footballers they clearly aren't.

Nope they are idiots, its counter productive and acomplishes nothing. Only an idiot would boo their own players. If they feel like it acomplishes something then they are either a child or stupid.

Go back over the years and Rovers fans have always made at least one players life a misery. It's a wonderful trait our fans foster and enjoy. Jimmy Quinn, Jason Wilcox, Mark Atkins, Windy Miller, Bobby Svarc, Ronnie Hildersley, to name a few. Even Sherwood used to get it in the neck leading us to the title. How any fan can boo one of the team before they even touch the ball is beyond me.

Roberts says on Twitter he has the 'best banter' and is one of the most liked guys.

Surely that shouldn't influence it?

Plus, if he's the best at training, our training must do nothing to highlight who is good and who's not. He can do simple little passes but get him on the pitch and he's a rabbit caught in the headlights.

Speaking from experience when the pressure is off i.e in training, you can come to life because others switch off and you then profit and look good. Would think that only players who have played at the highest level and achieved on a regular basis i.e. Kenny Dalglish, Graeme Souness and Mark Hughes can see this providing they've always been at this level and not had their sights lowered.

• Backroom

My mate is pals with Frankie Fielding, I am told that it is written in to his contract they when fit he plays.

I very much doubt such a thing exists.

What annoys me is Linganzi was loaned out and he always looked good the few times I saw him and how bad must Goulon be if he is behind Keith.

• Moderation Lead

This is the 2nd thread on the subject of Keith Andrews (that I've seen), the other suggesting we get rid.

Now, the same points are rearing their head, about other managers picking him, not booing him et al.

Booing anyone who wears the blue and white is disgraceful, and brings shame and embarassment on the club.

That said, as bad as Andrews is, and as much as I would never boo him, he is a terrible footballer. I can't think of a strength he has. I don't want to see him put on the shirt again, but won't be booing if he does, will just be disappointed at the quality of our squad if he is deemed to be one of the strongest central midfielders at our disposal.

He doesn't run, can't tackle, makes far too many mistakes, can't pass, shirks challenges, and has the audacity to tell other players where they should be with his now legendary finger pointing.....

Only an idiot boos the players in the team they support. Wait till they leave the club then boo then.

Till then try to get behind them and support them. If the manager cannot get them to play better, then it is over to the fans to do it.

I don't give a toss anymore, keith's a lump head and we might as well stick a training cone out there as our eleventh player.

For the record I have never booed him, but I understand where those that have are coming from. Why do we have to sit there watching him screw up week in week out and just accept it, it's not good enough and it's gone way past a joke.

As foolish JW was for giving him a FOUR-year contract, I don't believe that.

Poor example using Gallagher and Judge. I could not wait to see the back of both of them and premier league footballers they clearly aren't.

Gallagher is more talented than Andrews. At least he'd chip in with the odd goal.

Can you do that? He's not played every game has he?

In every players contract there is a caluse which states when you are fit you should always be available to play, slightly different meaning, it simply means that if you are fit and selected you play, if you dont you are breaking your contract.

There are other clauses covering things such as personal grounds, bereavement, births or family illness etc where it is at the clubs descretion but no club would refuse the request, indeed, the Admiral would have had sufficient grounds with the earthquake in Christchurch!

Yeah he does. The only thing booing players will ever accomplish is making them play worse. It doesn't give them a kick up the backside, it doesn't make the manager reconsider his team selection, it makes them play worse, thats it. Fans who thinks differently have no understanding of human psychology and an over-inflated opinion of how important their uneducated view is to a professional manager. So bearing that in mind PAFELL has also paid his money and the fans booing are wasting it by making his team play worse. If Rovers played all their home matches in front of the Dingles at Turf Moor, our home record would no doubt be appalling. The boo boys are wasting everyones money with their childish petulance and insistence on victimising a player to the extent that we may as well have 10 men.

Sure he was rubbish yesterday but how can any fan justify the behaviour of the booing idiots against Tottenhamb before he'd even touched the ball? Kean is worried enough that it'll happen at the next game to issue a plea in the Telegraph. Thats the extent this farcical situation has reached, being called an idiot is the least these traitors should expect from real fans. Personally I find them disgusting.

+1

What he said.

I very much doubt such a thing exists.

What annoys me is Linganzi was loaned out and he always looked good the few times I saw him and how bad must Goulon be if he is behind Keith.

Even worse, we got rid of Diouf, one of our very best players this season and keep playing Keith! Utterly disgraceful.

I wont boo him during a game but he is the worst player Ive ever seen wear our shirt. His technique is Sunday league at best. No sense of pass direction. So lax, and lazy on the ball, even Zidane with his technique wasnt like that. I truly hope he never wears our shirt again.

That is an insult to Blackburn Sunday Football League (The only Sunday League in Blackburn)

Kean has said he will continue to pick KA.

If KA turns out at Ewood again, he will be one of the bravest men to wear the blue and white halves and you have to salute him for that.

No matter how bad you think he is, if you are thinking of booing, I suggest you go to Turf Moor instead. There you can boo your lungs out.

Don't come to Ewood. You will not be welcome.

Kean has said he will continue to pick KA.

If KA turns out at Ewood again, he will be one of the bravest men to wear the blue and white halves and you have to salute him for that.

No matter how bad you think he is, if you are thinking of booing, I suggest you go to Turf Moor instead. There you can boo your lungs out.

Don't come to Ewood. You will not be welcome.

I think those not booing may be in the minority...

Been going to Ewood for a very long time and during that time, pre 1972 and all the way through the successful years I have never booed a Rovers player and believe me we have had some dross down here at Ewood and also we have seen some seriously lame performances on the park.

Now then, considering I utterly feel dejected at the thought of Andrews wearing our colours I feel strongly that I am entitled to get my point across that Andrews is a complete and utter disgrace in a Rovers shirt. I feel it appropriate to boo his name, his every touch of the ball and every time I see the numpty point his fingers, use his girly run and dance routine when looking for the ball, his aimless running forward, his idiotic calling for the ball when he is 20 yards behind the play, his useless directions at free kicks, his inane advising to other players at dead ball situations and indeed his very presence on the pitch.

I compare him to some of the names mentioned on the two threads, players such as John Radford, Jimmy quinn, Marshall Burke, John Lowey, Ronnie Hildersley, Tony Finnegan etc etc etc. There is a marked difference between them all in comparing them to Andrews, they all at least had some effort in them, they all at some point produced some end product (albeit some not very much). Andrews brings nothing but mayhem into our team, he unbalances it, he wreaks havoc in our own defence, he leaves our midfield seriously open and short of cover, he cannot head, tackle or shoot and he doesnt score goals.

so please dont tell me or anyone to hoik off to burnley if we want to boo. I will boo him incessently if required because until he brings something positive to our team he is a waste of a shirt. He is 28/29, he couldnt hack it at any other club so how does anyone think he can now do it at Ewood ? I dont buy the crap about the previous management all picking him because they have all gone with their p45's in hand.

I am with the majority. Rovers find themselves in serious trouble, they are in freefall and we are heading for relegation. Thats a certainty as we speak because we cant afford any other slip ups. We need a further 9 points, maybe more, and very quickly. With Andrews in the team we wont even get 5 points. Take him away and we have a chance.

By the time we entertain Blackpool I would seriously be considering the future of a number of personel at the club, including Kean himself. There is no place for Andrews at EWOOD PARK.

Get rid now.

Been going to Ewood for a very long time and during that time, pre 1972 and all the way through the successful years I have never booed a Rovers player and believe me we have had some dross down here at Ewood and also we have seen some seriously lame performances on the park.

Now then, considering I utterly feel dejected at the thought of Andrews wearing our colours I feel strongly that I am entitled to get my point across that Andrews is a complete and utter disgrace in a Rovers shirt. I feel it appropriate to boo his name, his every touch of the ball and every time I see the numpty point his fingers, use his girly run and dance routine when looking for the ball, his aimless running forward, his idiotic calling for the ball when he is 20 yards behind the play, his useless directions at free kicks, his inane advising to other players at dead ball situations and indeed his very presence on the pitch.

I compare him to some of the names mentioned on the two threads, players such as John Radford, Jimmy quinn, Marshall Burke, John Lowey, Ronnie Hildersley, Tony Finnegan etc etc etc. There is a marked difference between them all in comparing them to Andrews, they all at least had some effort in them, they all at some point produced some end product (albeit some not very much). Andrews brings nothing but mayhem into our team, he unbalances it, he wreaks havoc in our own defence, he leaves our midfield seriously open and short of cover, he cannot head, tackle or shoot and he doesnt score goals.

so please dont tell me or anyone to hoik off to burnley if we want to boo. I will boo him incessently if required because until he brings something positive to our team he is a waste of a shirt. He is 28/29, he couldnt hack it at any other club so how does anyone think he can now do it at Ewood ? I dont buy the crap about the previous management all picking him because they have all gone with their p45's in hand.

I am with the majority. Rovers find themselves in serious trouble, they are in freefall and we are heading for relegation. Thats a certainty as we speak because we cant afford any other slip ups. We need a further 9 points, maybe more, and very quickly. With Andrews in the team we wont even get 5 points. Take him away and we have a chance.

By the time we entertain Blackpool I would seriously be considering the future of a number of personel at the club, including Kean himself. There is no place for Andrews at EWOOD PARK.

Get rid now.

Exactly, 100% correct :D

Perhaps I'm being soft, but Andrews can only go out there and do his best. He's clearly unqualified for this league, but as it's said time and time again, it's not his fault the managers pick him. If you want to direct your frustration to anyone, do it to the man in charge, not Andrews.

Get rid now.

Agree 120% apart from a couple of things.

Marshall Burke scored one or two important goals if my memory serves me right and Tony Finnegan became a football agent so he must at least have some brains! :rolleyes:

Archived