BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers' dealings with influential agent Jerome Anderson comes under scrutiny

Links between Jerome Anderson and Blackburn Rovers are facing fresh scrutiny with the football agent’s son, Myles, signing a precontract agreement with the club.

Blackburn Rovers' dealings with influential agent Jerome Anderson comes under scrutiny

Allardyce voiced his concern at the possibility of some outside influences dictating his transfer plans shortly before his departure from the club and he was followed through the exit door at Ewood Park last month by long-serving chairman John Williams.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just the tip of the iceberg. The Premier League Compliance Unit are likely to have a field day with all of this. Afraid the little credibility that Kean has will go out of the window with the potential signing of Anderson.

Wow, big statement. Is the pre-contract with Anderson binding if he wants to take it up? If Kean is replaced can we refuse to take him on?

'But despite his limited exposure to senior football, Kean believes that Anderson possesses the raw potential to develop in an established Premier League player, with hopes among the coaching staff at Blackburn that his late development can mirror that of Chris Smalling, who has become a first-team regular at Manchester United less than three years after playing for non-League Maidstone.'

ENOUGH Kean, you ate making a fool of yourself and all of us.

Obviously, with a CV like that, the fact that the lad is Anderson's son is nothing to do with it. He is clearly a diamond waiting to be polished by Kean who is not , repeat NOT, a yes-man. and can spot talent when he sees it!:wacko:

Just when you think you've heard everything! Grooby for Chairman!

Cheers for that link TJ I had forgot about this gem from nicko:

'MANAGER...Steve Kean has done a very good job so far, starting with a lot of people out to trip him up and getting worse with injuries...a steady hand, popular with the players...made a list that was not quite delivered, but that's football...has proved to be a tactician who can play a new style and a politician aho can handle the off-the-field nonsense...no fool...a find...8 out of 10.'

Guest linganzi

So is this an old thing coming to light ? I was at the fleetwood game.

Or is ja getting involved still somehow when some would tell us venkys lost patience and moved him on ?

No doubt Nixon will clear it up in a week or. Two

Guest linganzi

Agreement in place pre venkys and the move from aberdeen post ja ?

So it was v support ? I thought Sam took that game, kean fleetwood

What 'effin next?

What is happening to our club? It makes me feel sick to think that our once great club is being abused in this way.

Raw talent? Jesus, how many amateur players are there around with 'raw talent'?? Tens of thousands, and yet we give a pre contract to the son of the devil.

Incredible.

Kean, you puppet.

I'm hearing wild rumours of an FA investigation and possible points deduction - anyone else heard this .... just what we need. :(

I believe that the FA compliance people have been keeping a very close eye on the Rovers since the take-over. I think they are 'concerned' with certain developments at the club. The list of concerns is probably as long as your arm but what happens will be determined by our status come the end of the season. If we stay up then any investigation will be determined by how good certain people were at covering their tracks - no names, no pack drill, if we go down then its someone elses problem.

I understand that the Myles A situation is on their radar but not sure how far up the list it is.

Some powerful FA figures dislike JA and would love to see him hung out to dry, perhaps they are just waiting patiently in the wings for the right moment.?!

Personally I think nothing will happen until the end of the season. But would expect to be starting next season on minus points. If we are in the Chumpionship I would expect we will be left alone to self destruct.

That being said is some one offered me -12 points, still in the EPL and new experienced manager I would bite their hand off.

My worry here is that the Anderson junior issue is neither here nor there in reality but it could just prove to be the careless mess-up through which the authorities gain a clear uncontestable opportunity to launch an investigation into what has gone on at Ewood. If that happens then we are in deep doodoo because they probably have a list of questions as long as your arm and purported signed documents which are as closely related to reality as my footballing ability is to Lionel Messi.

The good lady of Pune does not have the same sway that Sir Trevor Brooking had for West Ham. As has already been mentioned, if a Venky brother had picked up the phone to anyone, literally anyone in any authority in football, he would have not have engaged the family advisor he chose.

Totally unsurprised and as many have said, the tip of the iceberg.

Even in Jack's day, we were not a club that was widely loved like West Ham, Spurs are etc.

We are, IMO, widely detested now and I am waiting for all the boots to start flying in.

If Kean had any credibility with any of the supporters then it will now, IMO, be shot to pieces.

Archived