BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sam Allardyce

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Perfect man for the job, he'll get them back up. He would have saved them had they replaced grant with him probably.

A good appointment for West Ham if it happens. If they had appointed him in January I have no doubt that they would still be in the Premier League. It should be fun watching him work with the likes of Karen Brady, somehow I think Big Sam will put her in her place!

Allardyce, Brady, Gold and Sullivan :lol: :lol:

Absolutely fantastic, they deserve each other, I'd be surprised if he last 12 months, West Ham fans won’t have hoofball at any cost, they’re a different breed than most supporters.

Didn't he also come out and say he'd not be dropping down to the championship to manage, he didn't need to, when offered the burnley job :lol:

'Academy of Football' 'play football the right way'

when was that exactly? 1972?

A club that has nowhere near our achievements, yet think they are a paragon of football excellence.

Good luck Sam, you'll need it at that madhouse.

I hope that Sam gets the job and does well. Will always hold him in high regard for what he achieved at Rovers, took over when we were in deep trouble, got us to safety and then against all odds he got us a top ten finish and a cup semi-final.

Some people on this forum are obsessed with Allardyce. Who actually cares if he signs for West Ham except the 'appy 'ammers...Will he bring them back first time of asking? I don't think so.

Some people on this forum are obsessed with Allardyce. Who actually cares if he signs for West Ham except the 'appy 'ammers...Will he bring them back first time of asking? I don't think so.

my sentiments exactly,

whatever side your opinion of the egotistical bung master gobshite(biased me?) was hes long gone now, so get over it.

Archived