BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rumour: Venky's To Sell?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why dont people who are in close contact to Venky's such as Kammy and Cryer put some tough questions to them. Who cares if it ultimately ruins the relationship this site and the LET has with them they talk @#/? anyway.

Apologies to the people involved for posting this, but it is in the public domain.

Northern_Rover Northern Rover

@

@CryerRovers such a shame that our once great club has been reduced to nothing more than a circus.

26 minutes ago

in reply to ↑

Andrew Cryer

@CryerRovers Andrew Cryer

@Northern_Rover i have given them every chance but at the moment i am seriously worried. Feel for Kean at mo

The issue is Den that only a day or so ago Kamy was saying that there was light at the end of the tunnel, now this. I don't blame him at all but just highlights how quickly the goalposts are moving.

Wait and see.

Great summer's day for a change, fantastic day out, back home reading this site and catching-up and things seem to have moved, again, for the worse.

Seriously think that a couple of thumping defeats in Hong Kong might be needed to bring all this nonsense to a head.

The issue is Den that only a day or so ago Kamy was saying that there was light at the end of the tunnel, now this. I don't blame him at all but just highlights how quickly the goalposts are moving.

Wait and see.

Can't help you imy if you can't see. It's obvious.

Wait and see.

We're heading down a one-way track. These people seem incapable of getting anything right. The only things that are positive indicators are public quotes plus what they have briefed Kamy.

I set no store in their words, none at all. If they told me it was sunny out, I'd take a brolly.

They're just totally wrong for this club. They've stuffed it up big time and have no idea how to put it right.

I'm just so ###### off with them, so really angry about it. Impotent rage sums it up quite well.

Wait and see.

Wait and see what imy??

Open your ###### eyes and look at whats happening!!

The club is in the hands of a bunch of total morons, Cryer seems as close to the Venkys set up as anyone and for him to be saying things are a joke means quite a bit.

Thet should hang their heads in shame at how they are running the club, clueless @#/?s have ruined the club.

Do they need to hang the closed for business sign on Ewood before you actually quit talking such utter nonsense?

Wait and see, yeah wait and see what clueless decision is made next.

A plyer was set to sign and then turfed out his hotel room and told the deal was off, millions spunked up the wall on agents only to be told the deals are off.

Long serving club officials leaving their posts, banks calling in debts based on the poor actions of the owners, christ man its all there infront of your face!!!

The club is almost dead in the water, no cash, shitpot owners and the worst squad in decades, oh and a ###### clown as a manager who this time last year was first team coach.

I hope the trust are hanging their heads in shame too, selling to this lot was the biggest mistake they ever made.

(Please don't use that word again) waiting and seeing, I have seen all I want to see.......

Wait and see what imy??

Open your ###### eyes and look at whats happening!!

The club is in the hands of a bunch of total morons, Cryer seems as close to the Venkys set up as anyone and for him to be saying things are a joke means quite a bit.

Thet should hang their heads in shame at how they are running the club, clueless @#/?s have ruined the club.

Do they need to hang the closed for business sign on Ewood before you actually quit talking such utter nonsense?

Wait and see, yeah wait and see what clueless decision is made next.

A plyer was set to sign and then turfed out his hotel room and told the deal was off, millions spunked up the wall on agents only to be told the deals are off.

Long serving club officials leaving their posts, banks calling in debts based on the poor actions of the owners, christ man its all there infront of your face!!!

The club is almost dead in the water, no cash, shitpot owners and the worst squad in decades, oh and a ###### clown as a manager who this time last year was first team coach.

I hope the trust are hanging their heads in shame too, selling to this lot was the biggest mistake they ever made.

(Please don't use that word again) waiting and seeing, I have seen all I want to see.......

Wait and see what happens next.

You can rant all you want will not change anything.

Are there buyers knocking Venkys door down as we speak?

They've said a new sponsor will be announced in a couple of weeks and a number of players will be bought too, what can we do bar wait? If you know of some way that they will listen and address key issues then please let me know and I'll join you, until then...wait and see.

Did a few people not say to wait till after the Asia cup to see if there was any interest? This is down to Venky's wanting to make the most from their investment and getting the brand name seen around the world.

I heard there were two interested buyers for Rovers, I think both have since been mentioned on this thread. One of which were very rich, the other an unknown quantity.

However I haven't been keeping up to date on it so I have no idea if they are still interested. Anyone know?

They've said a new sponsor will be announced in a couple of weeks and a number of players will be bought too, what can we do bar wait? If you know of some way that they will listen and address key issues then please let me know and I'll join you, until then...wait and see.

When did they suggest a new sponsor was imminent?

Each to their own imy, it's a credit to your character that you stay so calm in this situation, personally I have just had enough.

I'm just so ###### off with them, so really angry about it. Impotent rage sums it up quite well.

That reminds me.

On a lighter note, did you hear about the redneck who wore a suit to his vicectomy?

Doctor asked him why he was so dressed up.

He said "Well Doc I'll tell ya. Figured if I was gonna be impotent, thought I better look impotent too."

When did they suggest a new sponsor was imminent?

Each to their own imy, it's a credit to your character that you stay so calm in this situation, personally I have just had enough.

They announced it on the official site that it will be sorted in a few weeks- Zac then followed it up by saying it is likely to be Kingfisher or Cobra beer brands.

I have had enough too mate and am disappointed but holding onto a glimmer of hope that things can still be rectified, we have a youthful squad of players who need 4-5 new additions to make us a force to be reckoned with this season, major surgery is not required, it requires some big decisions and money IMO, let's hope it happens.

-5 and counting for that post which suggests you're completely out of touch with how Rovers fans are feeling at present.

I notice Andy Cryer on the social networks seems finally to have given up on Venky's. Time for him to write an acerbic piece in the LET about the club's predicament - but will he do it ?

Did not write to get +points, if I wanted to do that I would have written all the reasons why Venkys should leave right now.

My problem is the lack of alternatives, Liverpool fans in the end fought so hard to get rid of the Americans because they knew there were 2 bidders in place- we don't have that do we? What can we do as fans? Not go to games, not purchase merchandise? That would be a drop in the ocean in terms of finances compared to the SKY money.

I did you warn you that you'd annoy people posting that imy! I get the feeling that if you were stuck in a room billowing with smoke, you'd refuse to accept there was a fire until you had seen the flames.

I admire your positive outlook in a way, but like I said...it will get peoples' backs up as it's a passionate subject.

-5 and counting for that post which suggests you're completely out of touch with how Rovers fans are feeling at present.

I notice Andy Cryer on the social networks seems finally to have given up on Venky's. Time for him to write an acerbic piece in the LET about the club's predicament - but will he do it ?

At the rate we are declining he will be writing an epitaph before he asks some overdue questions.

Eddie posted an odd comment recently. Something like "maybe he'd get his chance after all". Was he joking?

He did mention when Rovers went up for sale by the trust he managed to put together a consortium who were thinking seriously of putting in a bid.

He got his fair share of stick for the post but he was deadly serious.

Archived