BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] MATCH PREVIEW: Rovers vs Wolves

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a foolish man you really are. An absolute pathetic post. Just get behind the team for Christ sake . These negative comments are doing no good to ALL connected to brfc

Abbey sings himself hoarse at every game, how is he harming brfc?

• Backroom

O Hara is one that worries me after his grass cutter that beat Robinson a couple of years back, Robbo's main weakness for me is shots from distance and he is capable.

What a foolish man you really are. An absolute pathetic post. Just get behind the team for Christ sake . These negative comments are doing no good to ALL connected to brfc

I will be voiceless on sat night you foolish man! 20-0 venkys are gods ! Keano barca bound

Abbey sings himself hoarse at every game, how is he harming brfc?

Correct

Oh deary me abbey voiceless on saturday night , maybe so but lets just hope you remain typless for the for the forceable future because quiet frankly im getting peed off with some of the dross your putting on this mb. Any way 3-1 ROVERS, do not underestimate the power of a fantastic team spirit and togetherness has on a team :brfcsmilie:

I'll go for:

Robbo

Salgado-Hanley-Givet-Olsson

N'Zonzi-Dunn

Hoilett--Formica--Gamst

Roberts

Amounting to a 2-1 win (Junior and Roberts with the goals). Won't be easy like but I'm just not feeling that we're gonna lose. Though admit to feeling nervous particularly about big Grant cos Doyle is a tricky player to deal with. Good job the club shop is open at 9 (shirts on sale) because I'll be up early anyway with the nerves and excitement!!

Dont think we are ready for saturday with the lack of a goalscorer, but still think we could scrape a win.

I reckon Samba will play. Which if he does, we look a decent line-up.

--------------Robbo------------

-Salgado--Samba--Givet--Olsson-

--------------NZonzi-----------

-Emerton------Dunn------Hoilett

-------------------------------

--------Roberts--Goodwillie----

2-0 Rovers

Dont think we are ready for saturday with the lack of a goalscorer, but still think we could scrape a win.

I reckon Samba will play. Which if he does, we look a decent line-up.

--------------Robbo------------

-Salgado--Samba--Givet--Olsson-

--------------NZonzi-----------

-Emerton------Dunn------Hoilett

-------------------------------

--------Roberts--Goodwillie----

2-0 Rovers

how about rochina instead of emerton? or instead of dunn? but with karl henry in the middle rochina might be a bit lightweight to start. would like to see formica aswell but you couldnt start the pair of them against a tough tackling wolves side. i think we will see both at some point though

i'm really looking forward to it, i'd love to see the lineup with roberts doing the donkey work upfront and rochina, formica and hoilett playing off him. If those three can develop a good understanding this season I can see us scoring a lot more goals than last season, with or without an established striker.

Christ, reading this messageboard is soul-destroying sometimes. Whinge, whinge, whinge.

I'm thinking there'll be goals because Wolves are rubbish defensively and our back four isn't much to look at either.

I'd say an energetic and fiercely competitive 3-3 would be fine by me. Might we edge it? Who knows?

To whoever said 0-3 Wolves: say wha?! Whachoo talkin' 'bout? Positive mental attitude, yeah? Good.

i'm really looking forward to it, i'd love to see the lineup with roberts doing the donkey work upfront and rochina, formica and hoilett playing off him. If those three can develop a good understanding this season I can see us scoring a lot more goals than last season, with or without an established striker.

Loved it....sums Jase up to a tee :mellow:

I personally think if sambas not playing then we got to go with two defensive mids. Id play

Robinson

Salgado hanley givet ollson

Emerton n zonzi

Rochina formica hoilett

Roberts

Maybe even start with dunn and pedersen instead of formica and rochina only due to the fact its first game of season and wolves are a physical side. Really don't think the defence is up to keeping a clean sheet, hope I'm proved wrong though!

I'll go with 2 - 1 rovers Roberts and hoillet to score

I don't know if I've had a bang on the head :wacko: but I get the feeling we'll be all out attack at home, like Newcastle under Keegan, we may ship a few goals in, but we'll score more at the other end if we get a decent proven striker on board.

The philosophy will be score more than the opposition, lets entertain the fans.

So Im going for 0-0 :D

Oh deary me abbey voiceless on saturday night , maybe so but lets just hope you remain typless for the for the forceable future because quiet frankly im getting peed off with some of the dross your putting on this mb. Any way 3-1 ROVERS, do not underestimate the power of a fantastic team spirit and togetherness has on a team :brfcsmilie:

dross? is everything hunky dory? are we stronger? do the venky people not tell lies with all their promises? do we not have players wanting to leave? is the finacial state and the way we are run not as good as it was? is this not a message board for voicing concerns or do you want us all to be blindly led and do the chunky chicken supreme!

quite frankly i dont care what you think!

Archived