BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Walter Smith

I think the owners will listen on Sunday when we are losing badly to Spurs!! and fans are chanting 'KEAN OUT' and 'YOU ARE GETTING SACK IN THE MORNING!'

The owners will not like it one bit! :angry2:

Are you sure because there not listened one bit and there heard the protest and the fans feeling I rather park the bus in front of the gates of Ewood park because the club really belongs to us not to them if you know what I mean.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFS, what is it going to take for venkys to start listening!?

Kean HAS to be removed from the club, it has got past the point of no return, why can venkys still not see that he is hated by the MAJORITY and sacking him is the only option available!

If they still don't see this after Sunday's hellfire atmosphere, then I for one, will be turning my attentions to venkys out from kean out.

They cannot carry on ignoring supporters, they have failed us enough times already, the noises being made in recent weeks suggested things were going to get better with regards to venkys communication and decision making, we need action not noises.

KEAN OUT NOW!!!

I hope this does not happen for the reasons stated by others. Smith would be a steady hand for the rest of the season if he was manager, but as a nonsensical DoF, then he'll be there to prop up Kean. If the Raos insist on hiring him, send him and Kean to head up this Indian academy, and let us have a manager.

This would be a fantastic move and if true (and it came off) it would be comfortably the best thing that Venkys have done for the club. Predictable stuff in response to this rumour on here but Walter Smith knows a thousand times more about the game than the combined 'knowledge' of the know alls who dominate this forum.

He does want back in but I doubt that he has a high opinion of our owners and his contacts in the game wont have good reports. If Venkys pull this off they need to understand that Walter Smith wont put up with nonsense.

I'm sorry mate, but what does this mean?

Its mean I had the news I double checked with one press guy he lie to me saying water smith was not coming when i knowed we made a offer for him, and now the papers will soon be picking up this story.

I am off to bed now, good night guys :D :D :D

I would agree with that 100% but my information for what it is worth is this and this comes from an ex Scottish pro footballer, If, Walter Smith came to Rovers it would be short term, I am told he wanted out of the rat race at Rangers and my contact feels he wont want to commit long term, thats as he told me, he could be wrong but he has exceptional contacts in Scotland and is trying to find out more regarding Rovers/Smith.

I've heard Smith on the BBC saying that he wants another job. This was on the eve of him leaving Rangers and he didn't say anything about the job being short term.

He would be perfect for us and he knows the North West well. I doubt that he fancies working for Venkys though.

Hmmmm.... not sure whether Clement and Smith being appointed are in order to back Kean or rather to have a functional management team to caretake once he gets sacked. Could be either, or both....?

I'm sure Kean would pretend they were his appointments even if they weren't as that seems his style...so hard to get any insight from that.

Hmmmm.... not sure whether Clement and Smith being appointed are in order to back Kean or rather to have a functional management team to caretake once he gets sacked. Could be either, or both....?

I'm sure Kean would pretend they were his appointments even if they weren't as that seems his style...so hard to get any insight from that.

One of the many positives about having Walter Smith on board would be him telling Kean to keep his trap shut.

(....and Venkys)

Its mean I had the news I double checked with one press guy he lie to me saying water smith was not coming when i knowed we made a offer for him, and now the papers will soon be picking up this story.

I am off to bed now, good night guys :D :D :D

Press guy as in press officer working for Blackburn Rovers?

The whole rumour smells fishy, but time will tell.

I hope your right dgs because if true he will be a bit like Jensen once he see's coco is out of his depth he will have the necessary gumption to let Venkys know unfortunately I don't know much about WS as a character but I hope you have him down to a tee so could be a good thing and if having WS in means him telling coco to keep his trap shut that can only be a good thing a lot of people would no doubt be happy about this cause even I have grown tired of the dew on the grass,number of times we entered the opposition's area & would love to be a fly on the wall in the dressing room when WS tells coco to keep his trap shut :P good night all

This would be a fantastic move and if true (and it came off) it would be comfortably the best thing that Venkys have done for the club. Predictable stuff in response to this rumour on here but Walter Smith knows a thousand times more about the game than the combined 'knowledge' of the know alls who dominate this forum.

He does want back in but I doubt that he has a high opinion of our owners and his contacts in the game wont have good reports. If Venkys pull this off they need to understand that Walter Smith wont put up with nonsense.

Walter Smith would be a positive. Keeping Kean in any capacity (except perhaps in India running Venkys Academy) is a disaster. The Raos have to wake up. Until they realize that Kean is a cancer within the club and the fan base we are locked in a downward spiral. The sooner the Raos remove him from the equation the sooner everyone can put the 'Kean issue' to rest and unite around the Rovers.

And to clarify for the 1000th time, in my opinion Kean is incompetent scum and does not belong anywhere close to Ewood Park, let alone the Rovers dugout.

KEAN OUT!

Literally just had a dream (or nightmare) which had the Smith story being announced on Sky Sports News. Kean gave an interview saying fantastic acheivement being able to attract someone of Smiths standing in the game.

Not been able to get back to sleep since :-(

Literally just had a dream (or nightmare) which had the Smith story being announced on Sky Sports News. Kean gave an interview saying fantastic acheivement being able to prize someone of Smiths standing away from big clubs such as Rangers.

Not been able to get back to sleep since :-(

Fixed it for you.

Searching for a positive IF this is true. Here goes:

- the January transfers should now be done on a football basis and not for the benefit of agents.

- Smith did keep Everton up despite everything being sold from under him (that might be why he has been appointed if he has)

- I think Smith has integrity. In which case he will find his moment to advise that Kean be sacked.

However, it seems it is just a backroom appointment so it makes no difference to us fans.

Nothing changes- KEAN OUT

Believe me, Walter Smith will not suffer fools. This is a good thing for our club if it happens - if Steve Kean is as useless as it appears he will not survive under Walter Smith.

I'm very very happy about this (if you hadn't noticed already), praying that its true.

are you a drinking pal of Wally's?

Archived