BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC vs. Chelsea Protest Details

Silittl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rovers are sinking fast both on and off the pitch. Relegation isn't an option so Kean must go now. The running of the club is a disgrace and major changes are needed quickly. As for the sit in at the end being poorly attended, i would remind people that it is Bonfire Night and many people had other committments. It's 4 weekks before our next home game - Glen and Simon have done a great job - as time goes on and more sad stories are known about OUR beloved club protests in some form will intensify.WE WANT OUR ROVERS BACK . Iam prepared to join Glen and Preston Blue in travelling to India to try to sort out this mess for the good of ALL ROVERS SUPPORTERS.

ALL attention has to go on the owners, and very quickly, they can run and hide, but if it means me cancelling xmas to get on a plane, to go and get the answers we seek, then so be it.

Things are desperate at the moment and as each day goes by things get worse

Sorry Glen mate, the protests are pointless now. I've been to every one and its not making a blind bit of difference. Not enough fans actually give a ######. What a sorry state of affairs. Do I support Blackburn Rovers? With everything I've got. Do Blackburn Rovers really exist anymore? Not a chance. I don't even know the club I used to love. Devastated doesn't even start to cover it

they can run and hide, but if it means me cancelling xmas to get on a plane, to go and get the answers we seek, then so be it.

What if they say all the right things, you come away very confident for the future and that things will change ..... and then nothing happens.

I have been saying this for weeks, we need to focus on the spineless Venkys

So who exactly is to blame then please?

The only effective protest appears to be to boycott.

The downside is that few will return.

i really believe that a boycott is the only real option. lets be onest, next year the attendance is gonna be sub 20000 a lot!

What if they say all the right things, you come away very confident for the future and that things will change ..... and then nothing happens.

I guess you feel miffed (to say the least) and make a mental note that they are inveterate liars who simply cannot be trusted with anything.

Did they seem like liars when you met them face to face, or do they put a good act on?

I remember falling for all their s**t months ago.

After hearing what I've heard tonight, I feel much more positive about the future.

I think that they were my exact words back in October 10.

It was a superb performance today, and we lost to a very well taken Chelsea goal.I feel for the fans and Simon and Glen I did have a chance to meet with AMIT after the match he has listen to me and I told him the time is now we need kean out he told me the international break has come to a good point, and I reckon kean will be gone in the next 2 week.

Amit told me he been reading this forum and also the owners but all I told him we need a chance and now because we don't want to be treated like rubbish.

Blackburn have contacted 2 managers but nothing came out from it due that steve kean is still in the job the owners did talk to 2 manager and Amit told me this.

It was a superb performance today, and we lost to a very well taken Chelsea goal.I feel for the fans and Simon and Glen I did have a chance to meet with AMIT after the match he has listen to me and I told him the time is now we need kean out he told me the international break has come good and I reckon kean will be gone in the next 2 week.

Amit told me he been reading this forum and also the owners but all I told him we need a chance and now because we don't want to be treated like rubbish.

Blackburn have contacted 2 managers but nothing came out from it due that steve kean is still in the job the owners did talk to 2 manager and Amit told me this.

Who's this Amit character? Bizarre.

Glenn, I do not think we will be in listening mode, that is for the Venkys to do for once.

The next stage of the protest is to take it to India, and some of us are mor than happy to take the protest to them even if I costs us a few quid.

It was a superb performance today, and we lost to a very well taken Chelsea goal.I feel for the fans and Simon and Glen I did have a chance to meet with AMIT after the match he has listen to me and I told him the time is now we need kean out he told me the international break has come to a good point, and I reckon kean will be gone in the next 2 week.

well what happened to the good news?

Don't talk like a tw@t. I really am not in the mood for this kind of crap.

Don't talk like a tw@t. I really am not in the mood for this kind of crap.

best advice please sign out cheers mate saying it in a good way, I don't make rubbish, I am hurting like you lot and I would not fool nobody the good news is Amit has there is 2 weeks break he giving me a hint Kean will be gone.

I'm not that easily swayed by words, I have learnt in business to be far more ruthless,

For a moment today I looked around Ewood Park and felt death all around me, I remember standing up when we went 1-0 down turning to our fans and trying to get them to sing, they just sat in their chairs, with no emotion, no desire, and no passion to do so.

Then I saw the stewards throwing people out, then other fans arguing and then at the sit in I saw faces of desperation and pain. I saw the last bit of life being exstinguished in front of my eyes and felt physically sick, My eldest brother was so quiet, and I know its the anniversary of the day we buried our brother and it is always an emotional day, but today for the very first time at Rovers, I felt like that very day when I was at pleasington cementary saying my last goodbyes as we lowered him into the ground,

I dnt like posting after a game, cos anyone who sits near me will see me go through every emotion vocally as I never stop singing and cheering the team on.

As the crowds rushed out from around the 75th minute I said to our Russell, why bother turning up? is beating the traffic so important? Then if this is some of our fans mentalities then no wonder Kean is pointing to 1% against him. Maybe i'm getting to that point were I agree with him, because he is keeping his job because only 1% show they are unhappy.

When Rovers won the league in 1995 we won so many games by playing badly, yet now we cant win a game when we play half decent, We have been done again by Keans inability to sort the defence out, Lampard has walked into the box and got on the end of a ball 5 yards out with no-one near him. So we was not unlucky, we committed suicide on the pitch again.

I'm just worn out and need a few days to myself one thinks, re-charge my batteries and think logically what can or should be done, if anything at all.

The stuff about Venky's talking to two other managers recently about taking Kean's job is TRUE so far as I am concerned.

I have heard this from a number of sources. In fact it was probably three but one wouldn't even take the call.

The Venky's now have landed the Rovers in the mega-difficult position of being themselves the problem when it comes to finding a competent manager capable of getting us out of this horrible mess.

I wasn't going to post this but seeing as Rovers_786 has already gone there about his pal Balaji, the supporters might as well know the awful truth.

The Venky's are a poison brand in football and that will now massively adversely affect our ability not only to get a manager but sign players whenever we are competing with other clubs and even attract youngsters.

Glenn, I do not think we will be in listening mode, that is for the Venkys to do for once.

The next stage of the protest is to take it to India, and some of us are mor than happy to take the protest to them even if I costs us a few quid.

I agree and I'm with you on this, If I have to sell my car to get there so be it, if they won't come to us then we will go to them

Simples the Manager in question with the clause is Ancelotti and it is 100% they have been speaking with him. The clause states he cannot manage in the Premiership for 12 months, however when this was put in tbh, it was not aimed at teams like Blackburn and I'm pretty sure Rovers are looking at what can be done to have that removed.

Either way, if they can't get it done, move on and get someone else because Kean needs to go NOW, and I don't think we could get anyone worse if im being honest.

For the record, I think this was Glen's deleted post?

Archived