BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC vs. Chelsea Protest Details

Silittl

Balaji Rao, close friend mate.

Are you for real? I am fed up of reading this crap, you've posted nothing but crap since you signed up to this board. If you really met with 'Amit' and are on 'pally' terms with him why don't you get him to call glen9mullah as you call him. They can thrash things out then.

Seriously though if you truly are an ITK and in with the Rao's, you might want to keep it to yourself for a while as a lot of us are not in the mood for them right now.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not that easily swayed by words, I have learnt in business to be far more ruthless,

For a moment today I looked around Ewood Park and felt death all around me, I remember standing up when we went 1-0 down turning to our fans and trying to get them to sing, they just sat in their chairs, with no emotion, no desire, and no passion to do so.

Then I saw the stewards throwing people out, then other fans arguing and then at the sit in I saw faces of desperation and pain. I saw the last bit of life being exstinguished in front of my eyes and felt physically sick, My eldest brother was so quiet, and I know its the anniversary of the day we buried our brother and it is always an emotional day, but today for the very first time at Rovers, I felt like that very day when I was at pleasington cementary saying my last goodbyes as we lowered him into the ground,

I dnt like posting after a game, cos anyone who sits near me will see me go through every emotion vocally as I never stop singing and cheering the team on.

As the crowds rushed out from around the 75th minute I said to our Russell, why bother turning up? is beating the traffic so important? Then if this is some of our fans mentalities then no wonder Kean is pointing to 1% against him. Maybe i'm getting to that point were I agree with him, because he is keeping his job because only 1% show they are unhappy.

When Rovers won the league in 1995 we won so many games by playing badly, yet now we cant win a game when we play half decent, We have been done again by Keans inability to sort the defence out, Lampard has walked into the box and got on the end of a ball 5 yards out with no-one near him. So we was not unlucky, we committed suicide on the pitch again.

I'm just worn out and need a few days to myself one thinks, re-charge my batteries and think logically what can or should be done, if anything at all.

I feel your pain and my thoughts are with your family about your brother.I was totally heart broken after seeing things inside the ground the stewards begin nasty.

I'm not that easily swayed by words, I have learnt in business to be far more ruthless,

For a moment today I looked around Ewood Park and felt death all around me, I remember standing up when we went 1-0 down turning to our fans and trying to get them to sing, they just sat in their chairs, with no emotion, no desire, and no passion to do so.

Then I saw the stewards throwing people out, then other fans arguing and then at the sit in I saw faces of desperation and pain. I saw the last bit of life being exstinguished in front of my eyes and felt physically sick, My eldest brother was so quiet, and I know its the anniversary of the day we buried our brother and it is always an emotional day, but today for the very first time at Rovers, I felt like that very day when I was at pleasington cementary saying my last goodbyes as we lowered him into the ground,

I dnt like posting after a game, cos anyone who sits near me will see me go through every emotion vocally as I never stop singing and cheering the team on.

As the crowds rushed out from around the 75th minute I said to our Russell, why bother turning up? is beating the traffic so important? Then if this is some of our fans mentalities then no wonder Kean is pointing to 1% against him. Maybe i'm getting to that point were I agree with him, because he is keeping his job because only 1% show they are unhappy.

When Rovers won the league in 1995 we won so many games by playing badly, yet now we cant win a game when we play half decent, We have been done again by Keans inability to sort the defence out, Lampard has walked into the box and got on the end of a ball 5 yards out with no-one near him. So we was not unlucky, we committed suicide on the pitch again.

I'm just worn out and need a few days to myself one thinks, re-charge my batteries and think logically what can or should be done, if anything at all.

Sounds familiar pal. Nothing can be done. The only protest that will hit home is when the crowd turns collectively. Enjoy your family and forget about it. BRFC died the day Steve Kean got his piece of pie, I don't have your contacts or details mate but there is something very corrupt about what has happened.

Sounds familiar pal. Nothing can be done. The only protest that will hit home is when the crowd turns collectively. Enjoy your family and forget about it. BRFC died the day Steve Kean got his piece of pie, I don't have your contacts or details mate but there is something very corrupt about what has happened.

[/quote

I totally agree with you ...The man is beneath contempt !

A first team coach with no managerial experience whatsoever and BRFC are the guinea pigs.

Are you for real? I am fed up of reading this crap, you've posted nothing but crap since you signed up to this board. If you really met with 'Amit' and are on 'pally' terms with him why don't you get him to call glen9mullah as you call him. They can thrash things out then.

Seriously though if you truly are an ITK and in with the Rao's, you might want to keep it to yourself for a while as a lot of us are not in the mood for them right now.

I know you're in the good mood,but don't take it out on me, if I could share my details out I would but I got to respect my contacts.

The irony of the anti protest brigade is that many will be doing their own personal protest next season when they stop going.

We will soon be back in the Second Tier with no cash, no hope and an empty ground, It will be like the last 20 years never happnned- but at least some of us did what we could.

I know you're in the good mood,but don't take it out on me, if I could share my details out I would but I got to respect my contacts.

You've clearly never heard of networking then have you?

Surely your pal 'Amit' would be open to the question of you kindly arranging a meeting with Glen & Simon? Just throwing the question out there, would be truly interested to see if you could arrange it out of goodwill for your two fellow Rovers fans and protesters.

Anyway, what is the plan for Wigan away, I fancy a long trip for Ipswich for a pie :P

(Sorry Glen/Simon I do not mean to speak on your behalf-just trying to ascertain the legitimacy of the claims)

Guys I have asked Amit to hold meeting he said down the line he will do with the owners,but how can you trust these guys who have damaged the whole club.

yoda how dare you thread me to slap me, I will report you to the Admin because I would never do the things you are doing end off.

all this has made me physically sick, i feel as though the passion of blackburn rovers has gone, there are so many supporters are so apathetic or just blinded that things will carry on as normal, i cant put into words how upset i am at what has gone on, i just feel so helpless having done everything i can, like many other protestors and yet things havent been rectified, the only people to blame are the venkys, they are the poison and kean is the outcome until theyre all gone then blackburn rover will suffer a long and painful death.

Glen, you have done terrifically well.

Unfortunately, you have not had the support in numbers that your effort and the club's state of chaos have deserved

Take a break, get some well earned rest and spend some quality time with your family.

Venky's & Kean are simply not worth the aggravation. Look after number one.

Guys I have asked Amit to hold meeting he said down the line he will do with the owners,but how can you trust these guys who have damaged the whole club.

yoda how dare you thread me to slap me, I will report you to the Admin because I would never do the things you are doing end off.

You are not helping your own cause, all Yoda did was say what the most are probably thinking. Just look at it from our POV, you joined a few weeks back, made nearly 300 posts (I think, don't want to check) in that time in broken English (clearly has a Burnley twang to it) and have made substantial claims which have either been disproven or farfetched. Credibility is a hard thing to gain in a faceless environment such as a message board however your posts scream wind-up merchant.

That's my opinion which I'm sure your friend 'Amit' might censor if I aired it inside of Ewood! I'll stop before I get myself banned.

As I’ve already mentioned I didn’t go today, the decision by the club to stop people bringing banners into the ground was the reason, pathetic, disgusting and out of order. I can understand the reasoning from the managers point of view, negativity and all that, but the fans have a right to voice opinions, we live in a democracy and Newsham, Kean and Agnew have removed that right which is again disgusting, and I for one am seriously considering not going again until the lot of them are removed.

I often harp on about the old days when you left the ground at the final whistle and marched down Nutall street to vent your frustrations, no organisation, no talking to the press or police just pure protest from the heart about the club you loved at that moment. Occasionally you got a kicking from the police, you smashed a couple of windows, but all in all your feelings were put forward and everyone went home with a feeling of satisfaction.

Now we’ve got a bunch of detracted fools telling us we have no right to protest, we have no right to raise banners in the ground and the local police are sticking cameras in peoples faces, treating them like criminals...

What has happened to our club? A working class club from a small mill town in Lancashire? Transformed by its number one son Jack Walker and torn down in 12 months by some idiots 4000 miles away, backed up by tea boy of a press officer and Mr Newsham who should resign for backing a plan to remove people and banners on the grounds of safety.

They've not sacked the manager, ok I accept that, but to silence the protest is nothing short of criminal, they'll regret their actions in years to come, I'm sure of that.

Bunch of complete and utter *******

Agnew was organising mascot pictures 2 seasons ago, now he thinks hes running the show.

Newsham has done a decent job in his current role over the years, but should hang his head in shame at the no banner rule.

Kean - well enough said.

As I’ve already mentioned I didn’t go today, the decision by the club to stop people bringing banners into the ground was the reason, pathetic, disgusting and out of order. I can understand the reasoning from the managers point of view, negativity and all that, but the fans have a right to voice opinions, we live in a democracy and Newsham, Kean and Agnew have removed that right which is again disgusting, and I for one am seriously considering not going again until the lot of them are removed.

I often harp on about the old days when you left the ground at the final whistle and marched down Nutall street to vent your frustrations, no organisation, no talking to the press or police just pure protest from the heart about the club you loved at that moment. Occasionally you got a kicking from the police, you smashed a couple of windows, but all in all your feelings were put forward and everyone went home with a feeling of satisfaction.

Now we’ve got a bunch of detracted fools telling us we have no right to protest, we have no right to raise banners in the ground and the local police are sticking cameras in peoples faces, treating them like criminals...

What has happened to our club? A working class club from a small mill town in Lancashire? Transformed by its number one son Jack Walker and torn down in 12 months by some idiots 4000 miles away, backed up by tea boy of a press officer and Mr Newsham who should resign for backing a plan to remove people and banners on the grounds of safety.

They've no sacked the manager, ok I accept that, but to silence the protest is nothing short of criminal, they'll regret their actions in years to come, I'm sure of that.

Bunch of complete and utter *******.

Sums up how l feel right now 100%

Well said Gav. Makes me angry what these Puners have done to my team, Rovers fans are walking away in droves and our Club is being destroyed by incompetents who have no interest no knowledge what a family club we were.what really pi$$es me off is those people who say the protests impact on th team - what utter tosh.

They've no sacked the manager, ok I accept that, but to silence the protest is nothing short of criminal, they'll regret their actions in years to come, I'm sure of that.

Bunch of complete and utter *******.

Well that was a productive conversation with Rovers_78989765785577 or whatever his bloody name is. Called him out for the bull he's spouting and he goes off on one via PM (big man you are).

That's my last mention of that crap.

As for the real topic, I can only imagine how disheartened you guys who stayed behind are. I am gutted right now, nothing we as fans community are doing is affecting Kean. He seems untouchable and now attention must turn to Venkys. Protesting against them wouldn't make them sell the club, that is not our point. However it might make them run the club properly. PR has been shocking, the day to day running of the club has been awful and their disregard of the fans has been disgusting. Do they not know that fans are the life of a club-a club is nothing without its fans.

After watching the game today on Fox Sports, I found it ironic that the half time highlights were sponsored by KFC...can't escape chicken even at half time.

great post gav, i feel as though blackburn rovers have become an absolutism, you cant have your say anymore in fear of the venkys gestapo coming down on you hard, if you have something to say, they wont let it if its dammning to their own status, stewards have become the s.s and kean is now himler.

Archived