BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] QATAR group bid for Rovers

Given neither us nor them expected Rovers to be in the relegation zone, with a good squad that can't win, watched by protesting fans and key people leaving the club. What should they do ?  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Should Venky's stay for the long haul, or cut and run

• Finish what they started. Follow through on their promise of Europe?
    • Accept any serious bid. Be glad their brand is now known in Europe and move on?

I'd take what he says with a pinch of salt these days. He comes across as really bitter in his twitter feed over it all. lost his inside track? Or just because the LT trounced him in the last transfer window AND broke this news before him?

He was great on the PodCast and I would certainly like to hear him on there again.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HIS 50 MILLION IN SUMMER WAS PRICELESS

I think somebody in Pune has woken up with a cold sweat after you posted that Abbey.

I kept posting nicko was very accurate in the first part of the summer and I am not detracting a word of it including drawing attention to this.

didnt know you had that strict defamation laws in uk. as i'm norwegian they cant harm me. Give the info to me and i will spread it to all norwegian websites and media i can. i would guess if tv2 (which has payed alot of money for premier league rights) gets some juicy info they will start digging and asking their sources in skysports bbc etc

PM me

@reluctantnicko

There will be a sale-related story later. But there won't be some of the crap being put around just now on other fronts ...

@reluctantnicko

Been checking some of the tosh put around for months. Malicious. I know who spreads it. And I know why.

@reluctantnicko

Don't believe the tripe. Ask where it came from, who came up with it ... And, above all, why

Were the ones that caught my attention. Might just be me, but it seemed like a reference to this thread?

According to Alan Nixon in The People one target could be Rovers. I don't take much notice of Nixon, even on the relatively rare occasions when his punts turn out to be right I am reminded of the old phrase - 'even a stopped clock's right twice a day'.

Think it needs to be visual and aimed at the training ground on a day the press conferences are on, all the media in one place, and a unified message beamed back to pune that we want them out,

Brockhall gates on thur/fri morning??

Brockhall gates on thurs/fri?

INJUNCTIONS A PLENTY.

You English seem to hand those out like candy. Disgraceful, really, that the home of free speech has deteriorated to a system where speech is stifled.

That's where Jack Straw and his parliamentary privilege comes in..

I know very little about Mr. Straw, but from what I've read he's got some nerve and loves Blackburn. Why hasn't he made an issue of this already?

I have never said Nicko is not really in the know anymore. I respect him and he has some really good sources.

I agree, but there is an underlying bitterness in many of Nicko's posts. He's acting like a woman scorned in many respects.

I agree, but there is an underlying bitterness in many of Nicko's posts. He's acting like a woman scorned in many respects.

That's the way I see it, he has the right information but chooses to use it in the wrong way.

No doubt his bit in the papers tomorrow will play down speculation about the takeover and divert attention elsewhere.

Those fans ITK should privately message the truth to all members, posting to 5 people and in turn they pass on the information to 5 more people until eventually all fans on here know the truth without this being said publicly on here and without fear of reprisals or lawsuits....There's no I in Team.....we need to work quickly, your team needs you!!!

Archived