BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] QATAR group bid for Rovers

Given neither us nor them expected Rovers to be in the relegation zone, with a good squad that can't win, watched by protesting fans and key people leaving the club. What should they do ?  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Should Venky's stay for the long haul, or cut and run

• Finish what they started. Follow through on their promise of Europe?
    • Accept any serious bid. Be glad their brand is now known in Europe and move on?

Philipl, empty your inbox!!

This definately outside of the box, but could Jerome Anderson not actually help. He has milked the Venky cash cow dry. It wouldn't take much for him to change allegiences would it. If anyone on here is in contact witht the Qatar's bid, could they not be persuaded to contact Kentaro to help broker a deal? Offering them a fee to make it happen would still be cheaper than paying for a new stadium at Everton. Anderson has Balaji's ear and could surely make this happen. If the sale went through the weasel Anderson could easily be cast aside. But for the right price i'm sure he'd work for both sides. And heaven knows he'd have no qualms about doing so.

Just a desperate thought from a desperate fan.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They won't be smiling once a 2 division relegation is ordered

They're probably not bothered about that.

However, how goes a transfer ban grab you Venky's and your "advisors"? Maybe that could help you change your mind? Imagine that, no fun in January. I'd cut back on that Christmas list if I were you Jerome.

Desai, refuse toi call the old hag Mrs, will regret this big time, along with Anderson, they will be banned from football forever and soon, maybe even Kean as well, IN MY OPINION, THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER, They have made their country a laughing stock along with our once proud football club, may they all rot in hell!!

Have heard something from an aquaintance tonight, he has heard this from four different sources, I dont know how correct this is but it is alleged that one of the brothers has been a very naughty boy, it seems the press know about it but for some reason are unable to report it, however, I am told it will be plastered all over facebook and twitter in the next week or two from an outside source and the S*** will hit the fan!!

INJUNCTIONS A PLENTY.

Desai, refuse toi call the old hag Mrs, will regret this big time, along with Anderson, they will be banned from football forever and soon, maybe even Kean as well, IN MY OPINION, THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER, They have made their country a laughing stock along with our once proud football club, may they all rot in hell!!

Have heard something from an aquaintance tonight, he has heard this from four different sources, I dont know how correct this is but it is alleged that one of the brothers has been a very naughty boy, it seems the press know about it but for some reason are unable to report it, however, I am told it will be plastered all over facebook and twitter in the next week or two from an outside source and the S*** will hit the fan!!

Kelbo, I've just inboxed you..

Keeping hearing about a "smoking gun" - is it not about time that somebody came out and said exactly what these rumours are ?

Personally I am getting bored with hearing about supposed Venky/agent/Kean wrong doings - if people know something which is fact - then tell us what it is - if it is just yet more unsubstantiated rumour then keep it to yourself and stop going on about it.

To be honest - if there was definite wrong doings that could be proven - surely it would be enough to pursuade the owners that a sale would be in their best interest ?

A quick question for Phil - how long and interesting would due diligence be if the transaction went ahead ;)

You know I'll be asking for a PM. All I shall ponder in public is, is it a violent crime, or a 'white collar' crime?

You've been well informed

You know I'll be asking for a PM. All I shall ponder in public is, is it a violent crime, or a 'white collar' crime?

White collar

In terms of this alleged Qatari bid I think we just need to sit back, relax and wait to see what happens rather than getting all stressed out or suicidal.

Although there are some posters on here with a bit of an inside information, that doesn't mean that they know everything - and in fairness although we get excellent insights into things, there is also a lot of inaccurate info to be had too.

From my own point of view, just because somebody says that a very reliable source close to the bearded lady won't sell, it doesn't actually mean that is set in stone because that is just the particular vibe that she wants to put out. If the Qatari people seriously want us, they will come back with another offer - and that is what I would be hoping if I was someone playing hardball and was simply in the making money business (which it is blatant everyone now connected with new Rovers owners is in). If they don't come back and appear to be actively exploring other avenues, that is the point that I would get my representatives to contact them to see if a deal can be struck. The key thing is, if the Qataris have actually lodged a formal bid, they must see us as their preferred and most viable option so they won't just move on.

Another key element is if it is indeed true that there are a lot of untoward dealings connected with the Venkys takeover, then I imagine that they will cut and run pretty soon. If this takeover is to happen, I personally think it will happen in the next 3-4 weeks...so fingers and everything else crossed!

In terms of this alleged Qatari bid I think we just need to sit back, relax and wait to see what happens rather than getting all stressed out or suicidal.

Although there are some posters on here with a bit of an inside information, that doesn't mean that they know everything - and in fairness although we get excellent insights into things, there is also a lot of inaccurate info to be had too.

From my own point of view, just because somebody says that a very reliable source close to the bearded lady won't sell, it doesn't actually mean that is set in stone because that is just the particular vibe that she wants to put out. If the Qatari people seriously want us, they will come back with another offer - and that is what I would be hoping if I was someone playing hardball and was simply in the making money business (which it is blatant everyone now connected with new Rovers owners is in). If they don't come back and appear to be actively exploring other avenues, that is the point that I would get my representatives to contact them to see if a deal can be struck. The key thing is, if the Qataris have actually lodged a formal bid, they must see us as their preferred and most viable option so they won't just move on.

Another key element is if it is indeed true that there are a lot of untoward dealings connected with the Venkys takeover, then I imagine that they will cut and run pretty soon. If this takeover is to happen, I personally think it will happen in the next 3-4 weeks...so fingers and everything else crossed!

I would agree with that Pedro, however I keep reading from various ITKers that 'they aren't the type to hold on, if they don't make the deal happen fast, they move on'.

Philipl, empty your inbox!!

This definately outside of the box, but could Jerome Anderson not actually help. He has milked the Venky cash cow dry. It wouldn't take much for him to change allegiences would it. If anyone on here is in contact witht the Qatar's bid, could they not be persuaded to contact Kentaro to help broker a deal? Offering them a fee to make it happen would still be cheaper than paying for a new stadium at Everton. Anderson has Balaji's ear and could surely make this happen. If the sale went through the weasel Anderson could easily be cast aside. But for the right price i'm sure he'd work for both sides. And heaven knows he'd have no qualms about doing so.

Just a desperate thought from a desperate fan.

I' d put a few quid towards that fee!

if what pedro says is right surely now is the time to expose the dirty on venkys and co to force there hand wacko.gif

Archived