BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfers in January?

philipl

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a heads up but if we are still owned by Venky's a lot of evidence is pointing to there being no incoming transfers as things currently stand.

Sadly that has to be the obvious conclusion to the past few days. The rest of the family are not going to support balaji in running and funding Rovers. He will always have 3 people voting against him when it comes to wanting money for the club.

Sadly that has to be the obvious conclusion to the past few days. The rest of the family are not going to support balaji in running and funding Rovers. He will always have 3 people voting against him when it comes to wanting money for the club.

Too ironic.

Balaji acts like a spoilt kid and refuses to sell against the wishes of 3/4 of the family 'board'.

Balaji wants to spend on transfers but the 3/4 of the family 'board' does not.

Double doom, no wonder things take ages with Venky's.

Just a heads up but if we are still owned by Venky's a lot of evidence is pointing to there being no incoming transfers as things currently stand.

Philip,

Isn't this what always inevitably happens to Balaji's company purchases?

• Backroom

I really hope that we have money to spend in January cos we are going to need it big time.

we need a right back, left back, striker and maybe a midfielder.

need at least 10 mil to spend. Hopefully Balaji will fund this now if he is in sole control now.

Don't count on it Chadster... I get the feeling Venky's will soon make the Trust look like big spenders :(

we badly need 2 new full backs. we have been destroyed in defence all season and we need to change things asap!!

ryan bertrand from chelsea on loan maybe?

Onuoha from City another we could take a look at. Corluka and Bassong have both been out of the tottenham team, Coates hasnt gotten a game for liverpool yet either!!

all these type of players are what we need to start looking at, we need an improved team in the short term and the only way to get that is improve the squad in January

I really hope that we have money to spend in January cos we are going to need it big time.

we need a right back, left back, striker and maybe a midfielder.

need at least 10 mil to spend. Hopefully Balaji will fund this now if he is in sole control now.

Chaddy, we are desperate for a ball winning midfielder, no maybe, yes a striker and preferably a new manager, alas though, none will happen!!

Chaddy, we are desperate for a ball winning midfielder, no maybe, yes a striker and preferably a new manager, alas though, none will happen!!

We're desperate we CM's period, ball winning, ball playing, box to box we don't have any, just like we don't have enough defenders anymore.

I suspect we'll sign more hole players in the vain hope they can fill the holes in our team, cause that's what hole players are.

I hope to god this link below is some sort of flemish joke:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Fulham-and-Blackburn-to-battle-for-Birmingham-City-defender-Liam-Ridgewell-article835802.html

They might as well then name us brum city getting all their cast offs already Dann looks shaky now we end up going for someone even worse no doubt another crock we might as well buy Zigic and just be done with it I would be more than happy with Defoe on loan, J.Jones on a permanent and a good experienced LB & RB someone like a Corluka,Bassong etc.. just not Ridgewell but finally some good news it says coco to get 10M transfer fund mind you I am petrified with what this joker might come up with hopefully Clement can get involved in suggesting players hint hint!.

Archived