BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Scott Dann is out for six weeks with a ruptured testicle

T4E

This is really going to be a testeing time for us.

I'm glad there is no longer a minus button

I was thinking the opposite. It should be brought back just so I can +1 T4E's second effort then it can be removed again!

So Samba and Hanley to start at Bolton, great we'll be bottom for Christmas now.

If Samba and Hanley go to Bolton for the game we'll be starting at Ewood with no centre backs.

But, joking apart, this is very bad news. We only have Samba and Hanley. If one of those gets injured who takes their place?

Nzonzi is no good there. Petrovic? He's untried there.

Time to bring home Keith Andrews who is needed in midfield and can do a job at centre back if necessary.

Oh, but wait, the boo boys have virtually banned him from Ewood. What a pity.

You reap what you sow..........He's being chased by Everton and three other Prem clubs according to The People.

Time to bring home Keith Andrews who is needed in midfield and can do a job at centre back if necessary.

Oh, but wait, the boo boys have virtually banned him from Ewood. What a pity.

You reap what you sow..........He's being chased by Everton and three other Prem clubs according to The People.

Those nasty boo boys working against the club eh Bazza. Let's hope Everton or one of the others chasing KA catch him. He's useless.

Those nasty boo boys working against the club eh Bazza. Let's hope Everton or one of the others chasing KA catch him. He's useless.

Before he went to Ipswich he was surplus, but, having seen Salgado's performance against Sunderland, I'm sure he would be handy at the moment. He would probably be more usefull than Dunn, Petrovic and Simon for that matter.

Archived