BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Preview - 26th December

colin

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the racist had been banned for 8 games? Why is he being allowed to dive all over the pitch?

He's got 14 days from the date the FA publish their reasons for the 8-game ban to appeal against the verdict.

Until any such appeal has been heard, he's still free to play.

And reading between the lines of what Dalglish has said, I guess he'll keep picking him as often as possible, as much to stick two fingers at the procedure as anything. else.

He's got 14 days from the date the FA publish their reasons for the 8-game ban to appeal against the verdict.

Until any such appeal has been heard, he's still free to play.

And reading between the lines of what Dalglish has said, I guess he'll keep picking him as often as possible, as much to stick two fingers at the procedure as anything. else.

If the FA had any balls the appeals process would be like the RFLs - you can appeal, but if you fail you get hit by an even bigger ban. It'd stop this nonsense.

Ref still giving them everything. Can anyone pinpoint when physical contact was taken out of football? It's some point within the last 20 years - totally ruined the game.

Grant Hanley :( all he does is commit fouls.

And yet by my book he's done nothing wrong yet. Two fair challenges where he used his strength to win the ball and he gives away fouls. Not entirely sure what he's meant to do - let the defender waltz past him?

Cannot seriously believe people are on this forum laughing at the squad that has been put out, yes they are inexperienced, but they are OUR youngsters, and more to the point, what alternative do we have FFS, some of you have seriously lost the plot!

And I never want to see my team lose, never mind be humiliated, si can we please stop this and get behind the team next time?

Come on Rovers, show some heart and fight please!

Cannot seriously believe people are on this forum laughing at the squad that has been put out, yes they are inexperienced, but they are OUR youngsters, and more to the point, what alternative do we have FFS, some of you have seriously lost the plot!

And I never want to see my team lose, never mind be humiliated, si can we please stop this and get behind the team next time?

Come on Rovers, show some heart and fight please!

Although I agree with your general point, surely Kean's summer signings Ribeiro and Anderson (two fullbacks) should be playing rather than a full debut for Henley at LB and Lowe at RB??

In any case, both have actually done ok so far. It's people like Dunn who we needed to replace with a younger, more energetic player.

Although I agree with your general point, surely Kean's summer signings Ribeiro and Anderson (two fullbacks) should be playing rather than a full debut for Henley at LB and Lowe at RB??

In any case, both have actually done ok so far. It's people like Dunn who we needed to replace with a younger, more energetic player.

Back in the real world, Ribeiro and Anserson would be admitted as a mistake (by being moved on in January) but I expect they are in good contracts that we'd have to pay up.

Back in the real world, Ribeiro and Anserson would be admitted as a mistake (by being moved on in January) but I expect they are in good contracts that we'd have to pay up.

Yeah, it's funny that. Some people criticise the signings of Anderson and Ribeiro to the highest heavens yet the signings of such luminaries as Goulon and Van Heerden are conveniently forgotten/ignored. ;)

Archived