BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Preview - 26th December

colin

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, compared to the current pair of misfits, Goilon looks like the new Vieira and Van Heerden the old De Jong.

Plus those two useless squadies were on the fringes of a reasonably successful squad (by our standards) who did have the odd game (very odd). Whereas now we are in the middle of our worst defensive crisis and they can't get a look in. Tells me all I need to know.

They've all been equally as successful - whoever signed them.

Anyway, trivia: did you know that the phrase "given away by Pedersen" is the most used in Premier League match commentary ever? ;)

Oh, balls - the old 47th minute goal concession rule we seem to have had since Hughesy left strikes again .... :angry:

Grant Hanley is just a god awful defender.

No he's not. He's a 20 year old Scottish international. He's already serviceable and he's only going to get better.

He's not Phil Jones, but few are.

As for Pedersen - he's been ###### since he got here. A couple of cracking goals covered up the fact that he's slow, can't pass, can't shoot and generally drags the team down.

Our patched up defence is working its arse off and is being massively let down by the midfields inability to help them out end hold the ball for more than 2 seconds!

What's new ? Been that way since Sam Allardyce left.

They've all been equally as successful - whoever signed them.

Anyway, trivia: did you know that the phrase "given away by Pedersen" is the most used in Premier League match commentary ever? ;)

Oh, balls - the old 47th minute goal concession rule we seem to have had since Hughesy left strikes again .... :angry:

Ok, I'll drop it not although how Bruno and Myles can in ANY way be described as successful...

Nice Peds joke though.

I can't see the game by the way, I'm out and was intending to avoid the match altogether. Damn you "smart" phones and lack of willpower!

As for Pedersen - he's been ###### since he got here. A couple of cracking goals covered up the fact that he's slow, can't pass, can't shoot and generally drags the team down.

Couldn't agree more. And to think, it's only months since a member of this board claimed that - and I quote - "if we had 11 Pedersen's we'd be in the top 4". It always amazes me that some people can watch football for so long, yet actually see so little.

Archived