BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Preview - 26th December

colin

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could be the very last time we ever play at Anfield in the League.

A sobering thought for Xmas

Exactly what we talked about today. I'll go back to hoping they win the league until we get there, funny enough Kenny was n charge then as well. They were good to us in the main. (Don't get me wrong, only one team for me.)

I'll never forget the first time we played them when we got promoted, we got beat 2-1. Walters scored two crackers. Newcastles Alan Shearer scored a blinder for us. On the way out of the ground some Liverpudlian shouted 'you're in the big league now lads!' and loads laughed. Those scousers eh?!

Three years later and the amount of respect shown to our club was immense. Of course a lot was to do with the fact that we were better than Man U and it was Kenny. But even then, they all stopped and clapped. That day seems a life time away now.

44 quid to see Kean stood on the touchline? Pay me 44 quid and I'd turn you down. The job is knackered.

For the very first time since 1963 I hope we lose today and yes I am ashamed to say or even think it.

I cannot cope anymore with the totally illogical pro Kean faction amongst the Media and even some of our own.

Simply put I can't understand it...I just can't unsderstand it....and my head hurts and feels like its carrying a bag of spuds around.

I don't know what to do...but if the thing stays I'm coming back to get even

This could be a right walloping, I can't see Rovers doing much at all, even if Liverpool have drawn some games at home that they really should've won on paper.

I'm going for 4-0 to Liverpool.

For me the season pretty much ended on Tuesday night. I'd estimnate it'll be about 35 points to stay up this season but I an't see Rovers getting past 20.

• Moderation Lead

6-0 to Liverpool.

Kean gets himself injured by slipping on the touchline. Gets carried off on a stretcher, and is never seen again.....

What a Christmas present that would be......

Managed to find a bar in Cyprus to watch this, I anticipate it will be as bad as any rovers performance at Anfield or elswhere. 5-0 Scousers.

i say this as staying up is out of the equation and goal difference will not matter a jot given we will be 10 or 12 pts adrift come may....but if we cannot win today i'd want liverpool to get 9 or 10 to wake everyone even those in india up as to how horriffic and clueless this guy is, 3 or 4 goals leaves him his favoured injury excuse but a huge hammering that even a conference team in the first round of te FA cup would'nt get takes it beyond injuries and squarely on the shoulders of the prick on the sidelines.

For the first time in 40yrs Ive no interest in our Boxing day fixture, thats what Kean and Venkys have done to me in the space of 6 months, from supporting them and the team, to not caring enought to put the radio on.

KEAN OUT

AGNEW OUT

VENKYS OUT

I'm a masochist. None of my mates will watch the footy, so I'm going to watch it like a Billy no mates. Even though we will get beat royal, I'm still going to watch and shout at the screen.

Archived