SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Preview - 26th December

colin

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rovers4Good

Don't think it'll be quite the 23-0 scoreline but think we'll get beat by 2 clear goals.

Liverpool have one of the tightest defences in the prem at the mo so don't hold your breathe about scoring any. :(

Won't be going as really cannot for the life of me see why Kean is still in charge. :(

We won't sack Kean until we have a replacement lined up....the reason why we haven't sacked him is because no one wants his job I believe.

But I think there could be something in the Mark Hughes and Blackburn love affair....we'll see.

3-1 to Liverpool. Hope Im wrong.

Can't see Kenny backing SK, he seems a no nonsense kind of guy, and given he has some affection for the club dating back to the 94/95 season I have a feeling he won't be happy about the goings on.

Liverpool to royally dick on us though. Suarez isn't suspended IIRC as they have 14 days to appeal the decision in which he can still play, unless they've taken the suspension early?

If Liverpool did not have draws to Norwich, Swansea at home and now Wigan at home, you'd see they'd really be up in the table, I think 'Pool can take it but a bit closer than expected, 3-1, when was the last time the Reds routed someone in the PL? Not recently but a decent club that seems like at some point they could turn it on but not yet.

Kean out !

After witnessing over the past two games with several players not willing to put in a performance for Kean, and a few others simply not capable of playing at this level.

All leads to one big defeat, just hope Liverpool and king Kenny get bored very quickly.

Kean out !

I hope no one is attending this match, a complete boycott of an away match will be just as successful as a home match. In my opinion everyone persisting on attending is to the detriment of the club. Take short term hits for long term gains.

prediction: a christmas stuffing, followed by twitter rumours hell be sacked in the morning to get everyones hopes up, followed by more heartbreak when it doesnt happen, followed by rumours from nixon that were signing ronaldo in the transfer window and once again we are a laughing stock

this prediction is repeated for the man united game also

Well guys the baldy nugget is still in charge. I for one am appalled but not shocked. The media seems to be split on us some say we are disgraceful others say we have a right to complain as our club could be heading for the abyss. The way I see it the owners have destroyed what should be a great relationship with the fans. If no players come in January with Kean in charge I wouldn't at all be surprised as what player wants to come to a club in turmoil and play in a stadium full of hatred and discontent?

As far as Liverpool fans are concerned this is an easy three points. Being from Liverpool myself the red fans are saying to me they fear this fixture less than Wigan. Wigan have fight we don't hence why we are 4 points below them and 5 from safety. Looks like game over for us this season. Good Luck anyone protesting today. Venky's and Kean Out!!

Archived