BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Preview - 26th December

colin

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from anything else, I think it's horrible what those Venkers from Pune have done to our morale as fans.

Reading the posts on here makes it feel like anything less than about a 3-0 defeat will feel almost like a victory.

For the first time in 40yrs Ive no interest in our Boxing day fixture, thats what Kean and Venkys have done to me in the space of 6 months, from supporting them and the team, to not caring enought to put the radio on.

KEAN OUT

AGNEW OUT

VENKYS OUT

Seconded!!!

Venkyscum

Rovers: Bunn, Henley, Samba, Hanley, MGP - Nzonzi, Lowe, Dunn - Junior, Formica - Yakubu

LET US JUDGE YOU ON YOUR SIGNINGS HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

myles/bruno/rochina/vucinic/petrovic/slew what sort of team would we be putting out without them

oh dear

24-0

edit. forgot Goodwillie, he's made such an impact

You do realise that it's Steve Kean on the bench, not Jake Kean?

He's planning on the ultimate FU to Rovers fans by bringing himself on in goal at half time and scoring 17 own goals.

But seriously, that defence is bad.

I think it'll be Lowe in defence rather than MGP (so Lowe, Samba, Hanley, Henley), but how Dunn can still get a game is mind-boggling.

Archived