BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Preview - 26th December

colin

There will only be about 300 there anyway.

You will NEVER get a complete boycott of any Rovers game, no matter how many times people suggest it in here.

It's virtually sold out! I wasn't going to go at the price but my eldest is up from London for Christmas and this is the only game he can get to whilst he's here so I went to buy a couple of tickets this morning. I had a choice of 4 single tickets or a few restricted view tickets at the bargain price of £43.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We won't sack Kean until we have a replacement lined up....the reason why we haven't sacked him is because no one wants his job I believe.

But I think there could be something in the Mark Hughes and Blackburn love affair....we'll see.

3-1 to Liverpool. Hope Im wrong.

You're dreaming mate. If he was going he'd have been gone long ago.

It's virtually sold out! I wasn't going to go at the price but my eldest is up from London for Christmas and this is the only game he can get to whilst he's here so I went to buy a couple of tickets this morning. I had a choice of 4 single tickets or a few restricted view tickets at the bargain price of £43.

Really? We must have sent a few back? Can't see us having nearly 2000 there.

Most of the regular away attenders I know arent bothering.

But fair play if its a 1000 or 2000 after the farce of recent times. :brfc:

Really? We must have sent a few back? Can't see us having nearly 2000 there.

Most of the regular away attenders I know arent bothering.

But fair play if its a 1000 or 2000 after the farce of recent times. :brfc:

They usually reduce it to that small block in the corner which is about 1000. A lot of teams are like that at Anfield now due to the prices. Fair play to everyone who's goin.

He will still do a better job than Kean.

Seeing as we lost at home to WBA and Bolton, we should get thrashed here.

Imagine a 0-0 draw in which we SOMEHOW kept out their 304+ attempts.

Kean would be dining out on that until the end of the season when we go down on the princely total of 15 points. Even then he would be bigging up himself for having beaten Derby's lowest Prem total...

PAUL Robinson is an injury doubt for Blackburn Rovers’ trip to Liverpool on Boxing Day.

The Rovers keeper has a muscle tear and his fitness will be assessed before the game, with Mark Bunn on stand-by if required.

Rovers are otherwise expected to choose from the same squad that lost 2-1 at home to Bolton on Tuesday, with Martin Olsson among those still sidelined.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/9437726.Blackburn_Rovers_keeper_Robinson_doubtful_for_Liverpool_trip/

Liverpool are due a big result at home.

I'll go for 4 or 5 to 1 followed by at least a 5 goal thrashing at O.T. - Fergie playing mind games with Coco and revenge, following what happened to Sam, is often a dish best served cold !!!!!!

I am a massive Rovers fan. I don't manage to make it to the games being a student and living down south, but every result effects me, be it positively or negatively.

But, I couldn't care less anymore. There is something toxic within our club and until the poison is removed we will all endure an eventually painful death. For that reason, I really don't care about this match and see no reason as to why I should.

Robinson is fit but he's rumoured to have had a row with Kean.

We had wanted to go but decided £43 was just ridiculous. Probably going to watch Manchester Phoenix - £36 for three adults. Family ticket 2+2 for £31. !!!!!!!! No contest really, three people, entertainibg game for less than one ticket for another defeat at Anfield.

Trouble is, this gives Kean another ready made excuse. If Robbo is not injured, he needs to come out and do a Salgado.

Being dropped by Kean must be the lowest point in a footballer's career.

At this rate, by Feb 1st, we'll probably be looking at our Championship XI. At the start of next season, Kean will be waxing lyrical about how his squad have "bags of PL experience".

Liverpool 3 - Venkys FC 0

(10) Finally: happy birthday to Ozz, fellow poster. Me, you, Humphrey Bogart; Shane MCGowan; Isaac Newton; Annie Lennox; Quentin Crisp; & Helena Christensen. You go to the pub with Shane and I'll have a chat with Helana until you get back in a day or two.

Just noticed this Colin. Hope you enjoy your day tomorrow. Kris Kamaras birthday too.

For the record I am not going to Anfield. Used to go every year and enjoyed the beatings, but not any more. Crap view, crap stewards, too pricey and barring Andy Coles stunner on Boxing Day a few years ago never anything to shout about. Some good pubs in town though.

Liverpool and United will see these two games as perfect opportunities to boost the goal difference.

Between the two games we will conceed into double figures and score once. Just not sure how the breakdown will be.

I'm sat here wondering if 'Super Kean' can beat our record scoreline at United? Will we keep out more than 7???

No doubt Kean has been telling Mrs D that with all the young prospects at the club, it will hold us in good stead whatever division we are in.

Chris Smalling will come into his own in The Championship.

...Sorry, did I say Chris Smalling? I meant Myles Anderson. Easily done.

Archived