BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] How do we get Venkys out?

rovers11

Unfortunately we can't get them out :(

Or we could all boycott a game and all go to KFC instead and send some pictures to them. :)

They supply KFC don't they?

They are the worst owners ever in the football league, to just neglect a club like this is indefensible. When you look at it, the club appears to be dismantled with that much precision that it's difficult to believe this wasn't the plan all along. Even when you look at bad owners in the past, they've either sold the club, been forced to sell the club, or they've got their arses into gear eventually. They've at least paid the bank off, or convinced them to extend the loan to keep their clubs afloat.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't normally agree that a boycott would work however i think after the Bolton game and with us playing Liverfool and Utd next if word was spread fast enough, i think alot of people would be up for boycotting the stoke game.

You would never get all fans to boycott the game, however a very low attendance would be easily noticed, as it is during cup games.

It might not get rid of Venkys, but it might make them wake up a bit at least.

Depressing reading.

I also think the only way is if a consortium of Blackburn Rovers fans approach them to purchase, and it gathers publicity. Unless we go down, in which case be sure they will not lose a penny. They will use the parachute payments and sell our players, then they will walk away.

Whilst looking up Venkys' main customers, I surfed up on this article (probably not news)...

http://indiaincorporated.com/news-archive/item/359-venky’s-to-take-on-kfc-in-the-global-market.html

Got me thinking, and again I'm probably being a little slow, but is it possible (hypothetically) for an international company to buy a UK company simply to access the UK financial markets and borrow money at preferential interest rates?

And would it not be possible for an international company to access these markets WITHOUT purchasing a legitimate UK company?

Venkys position, as well as Kean's, has become untenable. Our main focus must now be on getting rid of Venkys before the summer. Ideas of how we do this are welcome.

An ANTI - VENKYS - ROGUE TRADERS ALERT - WEBSITE. Complaining about every product and the way they do business. Instant worldwide coverage.

Whilst looking up Venkys' main customers, I surfed up on this article (probably not news)...

http://indiaincorporated.com/news-archive/item/359-venky’s-to-take-on-kfc-in-the-global-market.html

Got me thinking, and again I'm probably being a little slow, but is it possible (hypothetically) for an international company to buy a UK company simply to access the UK financial markets and borrow money at preferential interest rates?

And would it not be possible for an international company to access these markets WITHOUT purchasing a legitimate UK company?

I believe only a UK business would have access to such a service.

Venkys position, as well as Kean's, has become untenable. Our main focus must now be on getting rid of Venkys before the summer. Ideas of how we do this are welcome.

They will leave on their own terms and that is after they have milked Rovers dry.

I will never do business with an Indian EVER again in the rest of my life and that includes Indian Bkk taylors.

I truly hope they choke on their chicken and wish them nothing but bad. Live long Die slow.

You have to make life uncomfortable for them.

Very difficult to see how that could happen though if they're in their little bunker in Pune.

Publically embarrassing them so bad that they can't wait to get rid of us would be one avenue.

But then they'd have to find a buyer.

I suspect we'll be wound up this time next year anyway. Only way we'll ever get rid of these nauseating fools.

The guns should be turned on Venky's. I don't know if you guys remember a post a couple of weeks back from a Liverpool fan who suggested reading Brian Reade's An epic swindle..? Well...I have and to put to one side the fact that it's about Liverpool it go's into good detail of how they got themselves organised and targeted the owners. Not with a war of name calling but where it hurt. They contacted the bank (RBS) not with hate mail but with stories about the love and passion for the club and how they felt about what the owners where upto. They also gathered inteligance on who the owners did business with and targeted them with non-abusive emails(on mass) to which they brought down a US financial institutions email and ultimately got them to pull out of doing any business with them and so on so forth. They went and spoke to the old owners to get them to speak out...etc etc. YES like in anything like this there where elements that carried on with the hate campaigns but what came accross was by taking the apporach to expalin there love and passion for the club on a personal level they got RBS onside and utlimately got the owners out.

Yes I am aware Liverpool is a different story and probably was easy to sell than Rovers would be and they had a management structure in place that also wanted the owners out but they went about it in maaner that demostrated the fans who love their club could have a possitive impact.

If nothing else the book was a good read from a fan of footballs point of view.

How to get Venkys out? Em]barrass them. Humiliate them. Repeatedly.

Yes, in their own back yard.

We need to start emailing Indian media outlets, journolists with the scandal which is unfolding.

get Indian Newspapers to print negative stories. Take out full spread adverts listing the down right lies they have told and make the Indian public

know what poor business people they are. And IF there are genuine misdemeanours they need to be exposed.

Make them squirm in Pune and we have a chance.

WE WANT OUR CLUB BACK!

Adrian Goldberg rang me a few days ago, he's interested in investigating Venkys/Kentaro/Anderson/Kean etc - to see if theyve broken any laws. Says it needs to be factual not rumour. Anyone who can help me ie knows more than me, contact me privately and I'll give you my private email. I'll then forward the best stuff to Adrian Goldberg on his private email. Cheers

Adrian Goldberg rang me a few days ago, he's interested in investigating Venkys/Kentaro/Anderson/Kean etc - to see if theyve broken any laws. Says it needs to be factual not rumour. Anyone who can help me ie knows more than me, contact me privately and I'll give you my private email. I'll then forward the best stuff to Adrian Goldberg on his private email. Cheers

nice work brownie

OK, so the most popular ideas so far are:

Boycott the Stoke game

Target the Indian press - via full page advert and journos

Continue protests on a match day and non match day basis

Get celebrity fans to speak out

Lets continue compiling this list and then draw up an action plan. We have to implement these ideas. No point coming up with them if they are not followed up with actions (we don't want to turn into Venkys now, do we!)

Not sure about this idea. Wouldn't like to see points deducted etc.....and still have them as owners .

Not sure about this idea. Wouldn't like to see points deducted etc.....and still have them as owners .

Don't think there is a shred of evidence to back up the conspiracy theories. The problems are Venkys don't have a clue about football and are not prepared to invest in the club. Forget the conspiracy theories.

They've done a good job of it on their own Steve. Hasnt done much good!

And they've begun to turtle. It can't be comfortable for them, especially Balaji. They all appear to crave attention, him more than most.

And they're all concerned about family reputation which is suffering in England. It is only a matter of time before it spreads to Europe.

If the pressure continues, and does not relent, then they'll act. They may be acting all ready, in that they might replace Kean.

Venkys supply KFC !!? I missed that one !

Then publicly boycott KFC. Use it as a launch pad to see if that has any effect on local business. Best case, it expands as other football club supporters see in us a preview of their future. If nothing else, it may be good for some more press. Which draws additional attention to the incompetence of Venkys, causing them more embarrassment and humiliation. Repeat.

Archived