BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protests v Fulham

The 24 hour protest will start at 12pm on Friday at Ewood Park, Labour MP Graham Jones will also be taking part, If you can only spare an hour during the 24 hour period thats great , some will do the whole 24 hours whilst some are going when available and leaving when they need to.

The Marches will be setting off from the Havelock and the Brown Cow, People are being asked to assemble from 13.30 on Saturday at either Venue, the plan is for the two Marches to become one at Ewood.

All these protest are aimed at Venkys and their lack of action, appearance in the UK, and the mess our club has found itself in since they bought the club.

Please spread the word and support these pre match protest

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackburn Rovers Supporters planned 24 Hour Protest 13th January 2012

A static 24 hour protest has been organised to take place at 12pm on Friday 13th January 2012 at Ewood Park, Blackburn. This will a follow on from the previous non match day protest which was held at Brockhall on December 23rd. One Local MP has already confirmed his attendance during this peaceful protest which will run until 12pm the following day. We hope many people will give a couple of hours of their time at some point throughout the 24 hour, to show support for this protest.

Blackburn Rovers Supporters planned protest March 14th January 2012

The supporters intend to stage a double protest march on Saturday 14th January 2012 prior to the home match against Fulham. The aim is to run two marches simultaneously from the Havelock to the stadium together with one from the Brown cow to the stadium, joining us one before circling the stadium. The marches again will be aimed towards Venkys and any banners on show for these should be aimed at the owners and the questioning of their intentions, honour and integrity.

Further confirmation of this marches will be released as and when the required approval is confirmed.

Who is the MP?

Oh,the grand old Protest boys,

they had 1,000 men (and women!),

they marched them up to Ewood Park,

and they marched them back again..

And when they were up they were up,

and when they were down (very often)they were down,

and when they got to Ewood Park,

Guess what!

the lights were off,

no Indian clucker's in charge were there!!

(picks up coat and leaves via back door) :unsure:

The 24 hour protest will start at 12pm on Friday at Ewood Park, Labour MP Graham Jones will also be taking part, If you can only spare an hour during the 24 hour period thats great , some will do the whole 24 hours whilst some are going when available and leaving when they need to.

The Marches will be setting off from the Havelock and the Brown Cow, People are being asked to assemble from 13.30 on Saturday at either Venue, the plan is for the two Marches to become one at Ewood.

All these protest are aimed at Venkys and their lack of action, appearance in the UK, and the mess our club has found itself in since they bought the club.

Please spread the word and support these pre match protest

Should be able to make 12 noon on Friday.

Will I look out of place with a suit and tie? Sorry but I do not have a yellow/black tie but I do have some boxer shorts of that colour.

Should be able to make 12 noon on Friday.

Will I look out of place with a suit and tie? Sorry but I do not have a yellow/black tie but I do have some boxer shorts of that colour.

You dont have to wear yellow, Its important this message gets out and is supporters by 1000's rather than hundreds, We are also getting 5000 leaflets which highlights some of the issues to why supporters are angry and are protesting,

We have got a kind sponsor to pay for half and are trying to raise the cash for the rest in time for Saturdays game

i will be there after five on friday, is it worth me making the journey? will there be enough people to make a statement?

t

130 odd have put their name down on FB, and thats only has around 20% of people who protest on so expecting good turnout especially as Cryer will be putting full details in LET

All systems are go for these, been a lot of work gone into sorting these for last 10 days or so, All the legal documents were sent last week, and full details should be up at some point tomorrow

Hope that prick Anderson's comments boost the protest numbers.

You dont have to wear yellow, Its important this message gets out and is supporters by 1000's rather than hundreds, We are also getting 5000 leaflets which highlights some of the issues to why supporters are angry and are protesting,

We have got a kind sponsor to pay for half and are trying to raise the cash for the rest in time for Saturdays game

The 5000 leaflets should perhaps also have a reverse side handily printed with "Venky's Out!" so that they might be held up and displayed at the game. 5000 of those held up at a prearranged time would certainly get the message across.

Oh,the grand old Protest boys,

they had 1,000 men (and women!),

they marched them up to Ewood Park,

and they marched them back again..

And when they were up they were up,

and when they were down (very often)they were down,

and when they got to Ewood Park,

Guess what!

the lights were off,

no Indian clucker's in charge were there!!

(picks up coat and leaves via back door) :unsure:

Don't call us, we'll call you -_-

I know everything said on here from us rovers fans about jerome anderson is being deleted, but I thought I would post a comment made by Sir Alex Ferguson a while back (not us fans so this should be ok to stay on) - "You’ve got that issue at Blackburn of an agent involved and deciding the future of the club, Jerome Anderson, he couldn’t pick his nose. It’s baffling and it’s a serious threat to how clubs get run and how they conduct themselves"

Every1 can smell it Jerome....

I know everything said on here from us rovers fans about jerome anderson is being deleted, but I thought I would post a comment made by Sir Alex Ferguson a while back (not us fans so this should be ok to stay on) - "You’ve got that issue at Blackburn of an agent involved and deciding the future of the club, Jerome Anderson, he couldn’t pick his nose. It’s baffling and it’s a serious threat to how clubs get run and how they conduct themselves"

I think this quote from Sir Alex should be bought up again in the press from us fans, we need to make sure SSN dont brain wash every1 and prove to the world that there are well respected football head ie Sir Alex that have views on him like this.

I'd like to see what the poison symbol of a skull and crossbones with the Venky's logo on the forehead would look like to see if it might make an effective placard or sticker. Thanks.

In those immortal words - here's one I made earlier;

Venkys Poison (Photoshop thread, page 13, next to last post)

It could be very effective if worn as a hat (print, cut out, bit of cardboard, glue, elastic band) for the following reasons;

1. The poison symbol is globally recognised

2. No words to read, cameras only show protesters flags, t-shirts for a few seconds, an image is worth a thousand words

3. The association of poison to a brand, especially a company that mostly makes food, would be disastrous for them

4. Neglible cost and time to make (get the kids to do it!)

5. Visually depicts what they have done to our club perfectly - it has been poisoned and killed

6. Easy to get in the ground

Get that quote printed on A4 paper and hand it out to the press before/after saturdays game

The Police have informed us the March's must set off at 1.15 and finished by 2pm, They have used Jerome Anderson's name as the reason, due to the anger his interview has cause,

Please please attend these March's, we cannot take things lieing down, you can be back in Pub for just after 2pm

24 hour protest update also, Free supper will be brought down by the Brown Cow and refreshments will be available from the salon next to Ewood Buttie shop, who has also made a kind donation for the leaflets which will be distrubuted at Ewood Friday and Saturday

The Police have informed us the March's must set off at 1.15 and finished by 2pm, They have used Jerome Anderson's name as the reason, due to the anger his interview has cause,

Can you expand on the logic (or lack of) of such a decision?

Archived