BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protests v Fulham

As I said earlier my views may differ about the effectiveness of this sort of thing but I can't question the motivation and drive to do it so good on them all.

Tom if I let you and your mates of the FF stay at my house for a week will you change your mind? :lol::P

Just drove by Ewood. Estimate 50-60 there. Great effort.

You could have stopped for a few minutes at least!!! Even if only long enough to sign the petition Paul. Poor effort?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone said on Twitter that the EDL are going to be at the Havelock. I seriously hope it's not true.

:(

Going to the march today too, frosty day!

i can confirm there will be members of EDL at march's today , because some of them are rovers fans too

i think its imperative we get 3 points today which is why i'll be joining the protest to the ground once inside the ground i will be giving the players as much vocal support as possible and trying my very hardest not to be chanting against venkys/kean

Great theme but wouldn't 'We have got cowboys not Indians' be more embarrassing to Venkeys?

We had joy we had fun

We had seasons in the sun

But the joy didnt last

Coz the w****** took Jack's cash

One Jack Walker There's Only One Jack Walker

Anderson

W*****

[cheers Brendan @FTH and total respect to those at Ewood yesterday - memorable stuff]

OUR FOOTBALL CLUBS ARE FOR LIFE NOT JUST BUSINESS

"OUR FOOTBALL CLUBS ARE OUR LIFES NOW JUST BUSINESS"

i can confirm there will be members of EDL at march's today , because some of them are rovers fans too

The EDL are a disgusting "organisation" if they have anything to do with the march IMO that is terrible!

"OUR FOOTBALL CLUBS ARE OUR LIFES NOW JUST BUSINESS"

The EDL are a disgusting "organisation" if they have anything to do with the march IMO that is terrible!

as far as i know they haven't but i do know members and i do know 1 or 2 will be on todays march because they are rovers fans not because members of EDL

Well today if they really want what's best for the club they'd better be Rovers fans ONLY, and not let any of their other unsavoury opinions surface because they'd be playing right into certain people's hands - SSN would LOVE that to happen too.

Wouldn't put it past people with certain agendas encouraging the EDL to attend and kick off tbh. Kind of weaselly scum we're dealing with now.

• Backroom

Tom if I let you and your mates of the FF stay at my house for a week will you change your mind? :lol::P

On the effectiveness of the protests? No. Although if you have a summer home somewhere nice I'm willing to give it a try.

Like I said the reasoning behind it I have no issue with at all and actually agree with, I would have liked to go down to show support for what they were doing today but I have work till 2.

Well today if they really want what's best for the club they'd better be Rovers fans ONLY, and not let any of their other unsavoury opinions surface because they'd be playing right into certain people's hands - SSN would LOVE that to happen too.

Wouldn't put it past people with certain agendas encouraging the EDL to attend and kick off tbh. Kind of weaselly scum we're dealing with now.

I agree, certain people will do anything to try and make the supporters look bad and deflect the blame from the shambles that is Blackburn Rovers.

This has never been about anything other than trying to stop the club being run/managed so badly. No one cares where Venky's are from, we'd be against them if they were locals!

Went to the Havelock where there wasn't many, then after a bit of a walk see masses of yellow and black marching down from the Brown Cow with flags and a drum! Was good today, very good numbers and all peaceful.

Was at the havelock today from where I marched ... Excellent to see so many involved , especially after the meet - up with the brown cow

All peaceful and all represented the club well

Nothing that those horrible anti-protest lit in the media can use against us

Well done Glen & all

COYB

Think making the protest aimed solely at Venkys will do wonders for us, the media are well behind our criticism of Venky's. Still think Kean should go, but Venky's are the root cause of the problem :brfc:

Here we go!....let the shyte stirring and mischief making begin,I was wondering when this would be put about. :angry2:

It would appear the media hate Rovers fans enough without this ###### being banded about.

Good effort by the lad in the 5th picture down here.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2086359/Steve-Kean-interview-Matt-Lawton.html

Dunno how many names he got but he was on the protest all night getting people to sign his petition and still outside the ground with his petition today.

Credit where it's due.

Would like to say a massive thank you to all those who attended the 24 hour protest, you are all legends in my eyes and many non protesters eyes, the support and good wishes for you folks was unbelivable. In addition those who attended todays march and also the stewards and the people who have put so much effort into lightening the load for Simon and I, It was a massive success capped off with three points and out of the bottom three. The fight goes on to ensure we have another 137 years to add to the 137 we already have had. You are what makes rovers special, each and everyone of you

I also hope this dispells the myth that protest effect the results, as this weekend was the biggest protest to date which carried a clear mesage and was conducted in the right spirit with no arrest, no incidents and no complaints

Would like to say a massive thank you to all those who attended the 24 hour protest, you are all legends in my eyes and many non protesters eyes, the support and good wishes for you folks was unbelivable. In addition those who attended todays march and also the stewards and the people who have put so much effort into lightening the load for Simon and I, It was a massive success capped off with three points and out of the bottom three. The fight goes on to ensure we have another 137 years to add to the 137 we already have had. You are what makes rovers special, each and everyone of you

I also hope this dispells the myth that protest effect the results, as this weekend was the biggest protest to date which carried a clear mesage and was conducted in the right spirit with no arrest, no incidents and no complaints

At least those that go feel we are doing something. Unfortunately Glen although we are now sensibly targetting the owners rather than the manager I no longer believe it's achieving anything of significance. I can't believe the amount of people who refuse to join a march to the ground when every one of the apathetic cowardly pratts are walking to the ground anyway. Of Mice and Men springs to mind. <_<

However even if the entire crowd were to turn out the Venkeymob appear to have bolted their door and pulled the shutters down. God knows whats in store for the club but with no management structure whatsoever at Ewood and a much whispered prospect of financial meltdown emulating that cruise ship thats run aground seems most likely.

this is the sports tonight interview I have done today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj1p67JmMdQ&feature=youtu.be

Glen can I just say the last few interviews youe done have been brilliant!

Honestly up until recently I couldnt stand your interviews you came across as the worst fan they could have found to do public speaking.

But recently somethings changed you are now coming across calm and clear and make easy to understand but intelligent points. you make the points that everyone wants to make in a short time and more.

I could now listen to you talk about rovers all day!

Glen can I just say the last few interviews youe done have been brilliant!

Honestly up until recently I couldnt stand your interviews you came across as the worst fan they could have found to do public speaking.

But recently somethings changed you are now coming across calm and clear and make easy to understand but intelligent points. you make the points that everyone wants to make in a short time and more.

I could now listen to you talk about rovers all day!

Lol, Doing interviews is not something which comes natural to me, as i'm not very photogenic and quite wary of the scars on my face, but thanks for your kind words

Great interview Glen. Still grates me that these "pundits" can keep defending Kean but you did a good job of putting them right - even if it looked like they didn't agree.

Btw, did you swear at the end there when describing your headache!? Don't be doing that on the BBC!!

Great interview Glen. Still grates me that these "pundits" can keep defending Kean but you did a good job of putting them right - even if it looked like they didn't agree.

Btw, did you swear at the end there when describing your headache!? Don't be doing that on the BBC!!

Lol, I said thumping head ache had to check back then, but it did sound a little like it

this is the sports tonight interview I have done today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj1p67JmMdQ&feature=youtu.be

Nice work, Glen. Thought you put yourself across well there. The 'expert' opinions were sadly predictable but I'll just assume they were playing devil's advocate for my own sanity.

Also, isn't the biggest joke about Kean being "scared to leave his front door" the fact that he lives in Surrey?

Archived