BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protests v Fulham

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great work guys i'll see you all tomorrow from the havelock if anyone wants to come up and say hi , i'll be the one who looks like he's wearing a dead sheep :rolleyes:

GM on talksport talking about the 24 Hour protest My link

Excellent interview - there really is no debating point when the facts of our situation are highlighted.

The evil individuals who have been influential in all this are not enjoying this publicity, as it is making them look like the cretins they are.

Not long back, just done a few hours down at Ewood - been on crutches last couple of days so had to drag down 'the better half and the kids and would have stayed longer but it was my lift home (back to Wigan) and the kids where cold so had to bow out unfortunately.

Its getting even colder now but if you can spare some time don't let it put you off its all support to the cause, even if just for a quick hello just venture off down there. There are certainly some committed people down there and determined to stay the full course.

Atmosphere good and alot of support from passing motorist.

Just replayed the NW Tonight segment. Everyone came across really well, apart from Kean saying its been a good week on the training pitch! :rolleyes: yeah--I'll bet Samba really put in!

Astounding that our main sponsor hasn't had a reply after 3 months! Don't Venkys care at all, about anything to do with the club? Can't imagine any other club committing such an error in the first place ,let alone not bringing out the red carpet immediately to smooth things down.

I can only conclude that Venkys are at war with their own supporters and anyone who thinks they are really genuine, nice people has rocks in their head.

Well done to those that did the journey. A great effort.

I remember a chant we did back in the 60's, when the police were giving a bit of grief.

"We won't, we won't

We won't be buggered about"

on and on and on.....

For the club, guys, for the club.

Well done everyone on the protest, you're made of stronger stuff than me!

Glen I just said this to you on Twitter but I'll put it out here for a bit more public discussion. The shocking Daily Mail interview and hints made by national press types on Twitter indicate that some people have been making threats of serious harm against Kean and he's worried about his family. This is totally clouding the issue of the protest and turning him into the good guy and us into villains.

I would strongly suggest a short statement disavowing the actions of a minority of people who are taking it too far - Steve Kean is a human being trying his best under difficult circumstances, but he is not up to the job and we'll keep calling for him to be sacked until someone listens because he's not up to the job and relegation to the Championship is a one way ticket to oblivion for a small club like ours. Personal threats against the manager and his family are strongly condemned by true supporters of Blackburn Rovers Football Club and we will co-operate with the police and the club if they request it.

Don't let him win.

Back from another quick stint at the protest. Between 20 and 30 there between around 9 and 10. The lads and lasses are very cold but in very good spirits. If you can, why not go down and give them a lift for the last shift? Over 200 signatures taken apparently, so that number of people have all been down to join in at some point.

Hats off, really well done and huge thanks to everyone involved with the 24 hour protest.

Finally time for my king size bedsheet "Lpool had it bad with cowboys. Indians are worse" banner to make an appearance. Coming soon to a Havelock march and Darwen End stand near you!

Great theme but wouldn't 'We have got cowboys not Indians' be more embarrassing to Venkeys?

We had joy we had fun

We had seasons in the sun

But the joy didnt last

Coz the w****** took Jack's cash

One Jack Walker There's Only One Jack Walker

Anderson

W*****

[cheers Brendan @FTH and total respect to those at Ewood yesterday - memorable stuff]

OUR FOOTBALL CLUBS ARE FOR LIFE NOT JUST BUSINESS

That'll be a silly rumour - maybe from the same sources of the 'dark forces' rubbish. I met people from different races down at the protests yesterday and today and I can't imagine the organisers letting the EDL muscle in. The protest so far has not had that sort of tone at all and I can't believe that would change now.

It wont be true there have been people saying things like that all along, probably an attempt to tar the protests.

Hope you're right.

Wondering where to go for the protest? Brown cow or Havelock?

Archived