BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Scott Dann to Arsenal/Villa

Pete1981

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently cash plus Collins and he's off to Villa. Don't think we can afford to lose Dann and Samba in the same window.

Agree. Dann was just starting to get into a run of form, and then he goes and literally busts his balls for the team.

Samba can go for the right price OR Dann. Not both, especially when we can't guarantee Nelsen will ever play for us again.

Venkys or not. Money problems or not.

How many on here would take it if we got a full re-fund for it and the money was used to re-invest?

Going off what's he's shown so far, I would!

Hughesy, I've seen a couple of your posts over the last few days and I'd love to have some of what you are smoking. Especially as I have to go to the dentist on Wednesday.

Dann only signed as Kean promised him Samba wasn't going anywhere (maybe Kean meant August window only? Or his fingers were crossed). It looks very obvious now that he is off so why wouldn't Dann go too?

There is enough smoke around to know that a fire is burning somewhere. Samba will go and so will Dann. Kean will get no Dann money as others have said we probably still owe Brum most of our fee. Kean will also get no Samba money as a sizeable chunk will go to Hertha Berlin who probably added a ridiculous sell on % clause as a laugh seeing as he was struggling for their reserves. The rest will go to paying January's bills.

Not heard that he "wants out" just SSN shot stirring that he joined on the proviso Samba was staying (which he did).

SSN just trying to talk up a rumour during a very quiet window, as far as I'm concerned. Also have us down for James Collins - I guess this just adds to the "authenticity" of the story.

All that said, nothing would surprise me at the minute!

according to Nicko on Twitter, it is His agent talking not Dann. Make that agent gibberish!

TBH you could imagine him in his child voice saying "but if HE gets to go to a big club why can't IIIII? *sob sob*"

I've only ever seen Dann as using us as a springboard to move on to a bigger club. Unfortunately his performances have not exactly been as brilliant as he was supposed to be last season.

#### it, Givet and Hanley as CB's.

Long gone are the days when Sky Sports News was the place to go for reliable info. It is a really shoddy set up these days where sensationalism and general bullshit are part of its daily broadcasts. - all under the protection of "Sky Sports sources say..."

Sky Sports News tonight reports that Scott Dann wants to leave Rovers because Samba is leaving.

Another rat leaving?

I suspect preston blue that it's more a case of another player finally realising that what Venkys say and what Venkys do are not the same. Can't blame anybody for wanting out of this mess.

The rumours doing the rounds last night was that Villa are prepared to offer Collins & cash for him.... What would people do?

I would accept.

Win win in my eyes. Would be good to keep as I think he has plenty to offer the club, but it's a good deal.

Even Jones?

I wouldn't blame any player for wanting to get out of the shambles that is Blackburn Rovers at this time. This club is only going one way under these clowns in Pune and it isn't up. We appear to be at the mercy of agents of one sort or another. Can anyone explain how Adam Henley gets a two year contract while Bruno sits on a three year deal while struggling to come to terms with Reserve team football? The whole club is a national joke at the moment so who could blame players for not wanting to be associatied with this circus.

As for a Dann - Collins swap I'd be only too pleased to see that go through. We paid about 6 million too much for Dann and Collins is a decent, workmanlike centre-half. Swap deals and loans are the only way we will get new players in as any cash is going to go straight back to Pune or the bank.

I wouldn't blame any player for wanting to get out of the shambles that is Blackburn Rovers at this time. This club is only going one way under these clowns in Pune and it isn't up. We appear to be at the mercy of agents of one sort or another. Can anyone explain how Adam Henley gets a two year contract while Bruno sits on a three year deal while struggling to come to terms with Reserve team football? The whole club is a national joke at the moment so who could blame players for not wanting to be associatied with this circus.

As for a Dann - Collins swap I'd be only too pleased to see that go through. We paid about 6 million too much for Dann and Collins is a decent, workmanlike centre-half. Swap deals and loans are the only way we will get new players in as any cash is going to go straight back to Pune or the bank.

And who has made us a national joke?

We were nowhere near Newcastle level until the fans got involved.

dont really wanna see Dann leave , but the Collins + cash deal would probably represent the best option , there's no way we could get a better player than Collins if Kean was allowed to spend 1/2 the money we would get for Dann if it was a straight cash deal

The rumours doing the rounds last night was that Villa are prepared to offer Collins & cash for him.... What would people do?

Snap their bloody hands off!

James Collins has proven himself far more at this level. Dann is often quite unnoticeable in games, whereas Collins does make his presence felt.

£3 million plus Collins and I think we'd be better off for it, we could have a go at getting in another full back with the spare cash.

Snap their bloody hands off!

£3 million plus Collins and I think we'd be better off for it, we could have a go at getting in another full back with the spare cash.

Wouldn't the cash go to Brum for what we owe them? Not sure.

And Braddock whilst some of the supporters stuff ha been embarassing, it's all been caused by poor management by the owners, everyone can see that.

Archived