BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Scott Dann to Arsenal/Villa

Pete1981

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could this Dann move be more about Rovers failing or being incapable to pay their part down payment for the Dann fee that Birmingham City football club could call in administration of our club if they dont receive payment. Just a thought!

I think this is a load of rubbish. All the clubs mentioned didn't make an offer for Dann in the summer. The reason given is injuries put clubs off. So far Dann has picked up a few injuries at Rovers. So what has changed? So why are they interested now. Makes no sense

Liverpool and Arsenal? The same bullcrap went round about him and Johnson at Birmingham...look where they both ended up.

If he is really demanding to leave because of Samba then he needs to talk a LONG look in the mirror. Givet is twice the centre back that he is, and youngster Hanley has put in better performances. Maybe when he gets a place in the team on merit he can start being concerned with those around him.

If he is really demanding to leave because of Samba then he needs to talk a LONG look in the mirror. Givet is twice the centre back that he is, and youngster Hanley has put in better performances. Maybe when he gets a place in the team on merit he can start being concerned with those around him.

Absolute feckin rubbish mate. Dann is a good player and to make Hanley out as better is madness . He was great in his last game.

Absolute feckin rubbish mate. Dann is a good player and to make Hanley out as better is madness . He was great in his last game.

I said Hanley his put in better performances so far, not that he's a better player.

I did say Givet is a better player and I'm sticking by that. I've seen nothing from Dann in a Birmingham or Rovers shirt to suggest otherwise.

If Dann goes because he got assured that he was signed to play alongside Samba and not as a replacement, he should look at himself. He isnt even my first choice centre-back and both Hanley and Givet are ahead at the moment. Sell if this is the attitude.

I said Hanley his put in better performances so far, not that he's a better player.

I did say Givet is a better player and I'm sticking by that. I've seen nothing from Dann in a Birmingham or Rovers shirt to suggest otherwise.

Completely agree. Do not see where the hype for Dann has come from. Hanley deserves his place on merit recently after I slated him for a good half season

Could this Dann move be more about Rovers failing or being incapable to pay their part down payment for the Dann fee that Birmingham City football club could call in administration of our club if they dont receive payment. Just a thought!

That is something I considered also. If they cannot afford to pay for Dann. Don't want to sell Samba etc. This would be little way of saving some money.

when is the next payment of the Phil Jones money due from Utd ? it was my understanding that 50% upfront and the remainder at a later date , surely the Dann money we owe Brum would've been agreed to be paid then?

Dann needs to start worrying about repaying the club with some decent performances rather than thinking about jumping ship. Dann - you've done bugger all to date apart from pull a ball so get out on the pitch and show us why your worth 35k+ per week!

He's obviously worried that without the big guy next to him he won't look as good.

Dann needs to start worrying about repaying the club with some decent performances rather than thinking about jumping ship. Dann - you've done bugger all to date apart from pulling a ball so get out on the pitch and show us why your worth 35k+ per week!

Spot on - done nothing yet to justify the hype.

I don't think Dann has made the best start at Rovers, but this hasn't been helped by injuries and lack of a consistent partner.

He is only 24 and I think has it in him to be a quality player. He had some good games, Fulham away comes to mind where he was dominant in the centre of our defence.

Keep.

Archived