SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2011/12: The Final Countdown

Guest Wen Y Hu

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Congrats to Wigan, well deserved tonight and recently, well ran club good luck to them.

It's over for us now, no hope or illusions remain.

just shows what can be done when you actually have a go at man utd and not sit back for 90 mins, wigan deserve to stay up, we dont, am glad of tonights results as it shows kean for what he is!!!

Don't you get it?

Relegation will be painted as OUR fault (the fans) and Venky's, he wil be seen as a good guy doing a tough job. A 'top class manager' no less.

Not sure how m uch more of this I can take, feel ill.

Not at all surprised that Wigan have managed to beat the Red Scum, I thought they were average at best against us and unlike us it appears Wigan actually had a go. Well done to them.

Elsewhere it also seems the QPR gamble on bringing in Mark Hughes and spending big has paid off as we all suspected it would eventually.

Swansea looked really powderpuff tonight. No doubt they'll recover their cutting edge against Desperate Dann and the rest of our chocolate fireguard defence at the weekend.

The fat lady hasn't quite sung but she's certainly warming up.

Let's get behind the lads still 5 games left. Kean can still get this rght

I admire your optimism i really do, But the only reason we stayed up last season was the points Sam got us helped.

Kean has not yet got anything right and i cant see it starting now.

You're all right, the media will have a field day with us fans when the final curtain is called. Kean will claim 'from the Bolton game onwards the fans really affected the youngsters and it was too big a hill to climb after that', with the media eating it up. We'll get 'what we deserve', whilst Kean will deserve 'so much more'.

At least us and the media can be in agreement that our owners are a bunch of c#### though.

I admire your optimism i really do, But the only reason we stayed up last season was the points Sam got us helped.

Kean has not yet got anything right and i cant see it starting now.

Wigan beat united and everyone on here is ready to praise Martinez - he kicked every ball etc. we beat utd and it's lucky kean

Archived