BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2011/12: The Final Countdown

Guest Wen Y Hu

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QPR will beat Swansea, we won't and that will be goodnight or as good as.

got to agree there Philipl a QPR victory tonite and it needs a 2 game turnaround with 5 games left including Spurs and Chelsea away....we have been sold down the river by these Charlatans and coco got rid of our defenders and replaced them with absolute dross and our last remaining decent defender Givet they wont play due to alleged contract issues .....you couldnt make this up

To have any hope of staying up you have to beat a under strength Liverpool who were down to 10 men, just can't see us recovering from this.

We would need to win 3 out of the last 5, when you have a manager who has only won 12 matches out of 50 odd then you are doomed.

Wins against Norwich and Wigan and a point somewhere else along the line would imo just about keep us up.

Trouble is, you can't see us getting them based on the evidence of the last 4 games from which a respectable return would have seen us more or less home and dry.

:(

To have any hope of staying up you have to beat a under strength Liverpool who were down to 10 men, just can't see us recovering from this.

We would need to win 3 out of the last 5, when you have a manager who has only won 12 matches out of 50 odd then you are doomed.

Okay, several were not 1st choice Liverpool players but please tell me how many of those would not stroll into our side ?

We have replaced proven experience with , IMO, dross : Orr, Dann, Marcuss Olsson, Formica (all in starting eleven last night), Ribeiro, Anderson, Petro, Simon, Goodwillie, Rochina, Modeste etc etc. Add to that David 'Done' and it's plain to see why we are struggling.

We have fallen so far, so quickly that it's totally unbelievable.

IMO, in the PL, Rovers do not have any 'winnable' games now.

Thought you said we were safe? Houses etc?

You are one of several to have reminded me of that !

Let's just say it was misplaced optimism, the heart ruling the head and probably fuelled by a nice bottle of red !

Okay, several were not 1st choice Liverpool players but please tell me how many of those would not stroll into our side ?

None of 'em. All too expensive.

What did those bsatard Venkys want last night? What did they come to see? What did they expect? Did they enjoy it?

A shame they didn't come on to the pitch and give us all a wave again.

• Backroom

I have a horrible feeling this is going to go down to the last game of the season, and an absolute butchering by Chelsea will seal our relegation and put the final stamp on what will have been the most miserable season since we've been in the Premier League. At least in 98/99 we still had Uncle Jack there to guide us through the rough waters of the first division.

I have a horrible feeling this is going to go down to the last game of the season, and an absolute butchering by Chelsea will seal our relegation and put the final stamp on what will have been the most miserable season since we've been in the Premier League. At least in 98/99 we still had Uncle Jack there to guide us through the rough waters of the first division.

I can see us being relegated after not beating Wigan.

If so the fans need to show Kean, the players and the owners what they think of them LIVE on TV

No holding back

Archived