BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2011/12: The Final Countdown

Guest Wen Y Hu

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wigan beat united and everyone on here is ready to praise Martinez - he kicked every ball etc. we beat utd and it's lucky kean

Don't recall ANYONE saying lucky Kean after beating United.

Keep thinking...

Wigan beat united and everyone on here is ready to praise Martinez - he kicked every ball etc. we beat utd and it's lucky kean

So you obviously saw Martinez, a proper football and honest person, urging and coaching his side from the touchline, being precise to his substitute just what he wanted from his player, Kean just stands there like a demented Penguin!!

• Backroom

"We want to say let's get some momentum leading into the tough Christmas period," said Kean.

"Let's go and be aggressive - we want a victory and that is our focus.

"We won't get relegated, absolutely no chance. We just need to keep plugging away.

"I think the owners and the majority of our fans can see that we are in a false position at the moment.

"We feel we should have six or seven more points and be sitting halfway up the league.

"It's not as if we are getting battered, not playing well and we're on the ropes."

Not at all surprised that Wigan have managed to beat the Red Scum, I thought they were average at best against us and unlike us it appears Wigan actually had a go. Well done to them.

Elsewhere it also seems the QPR gamble on bringing in Mark Hughes and spending big has paid off as we all suspected it would eventually.

Swansea looked really powderpuff tonight. No doubt they'll recover their cutting edge against Desperate Dann and the rest of our chocolate fireguard defence at the weekend.

The fat lady hasn't quite sung but she's certainly warming up.

QPR were outstanding.

Far better than we could ever be under Kean.

whatdial. shouldnt you be doing your homework for when you go back to school next week?

Doubt it mate left school in the 90s. Just fed up of all the doom and gloom from rovers fans. The atmosphere yesterday was terrible at the start of the game, no wonder we went 2 down so quick. We can either do two things: sit and moan about kean/ venkys or stand and cheer and show how proud we are to be blue and white and cheer on the team.

I can imagine now, sometime in the future, Steve Kean sat on the 'Goals on Sunday' couch joking around with Kamara. Ben(Der) Shepherd asks what went wrong "that season". Kean will say we had a lot of young lads who were more than capable of doing well but unfortunately a section of the fans didn't make it easy for them.

Hate him.

• Backroom

I don't know why people keep bringing up a pointless quote Kean made, the mans a cretin, we know that, we already knew that.

I'm just in the 'acceptance' stage I suppose.

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Depression

Acceptance

Although I may revert a step soon

Doubt it mate left school in the 90s. Just fed up of all the doom and gloom from rovers fans. The atmosphere yesterday was terrible at the start of the game, no wonder we went 2 down so quick. We can either do two things: sit and moan about kean/ venkys or stand and cheer and show how proud we are to be blue and white and cheer on the team.

Aye, cos everything is rosy isn't it?

And currently, what the hell is there to be proud of?

So it's the fans fault we went 2-0 down? I could have sworn it was something to do with that disorganised rabble on the pitch.

Eeee this place is going to be full of trolls for the foreseable.

QPR were outstanding.

Far better than we could ever be under Kean.

Very true , a typical Hughes team performance ...

It is incredible to think , we never even tried to get him !!!

That is in itself an awful indictment on our so called owners ..

Albert Einstein defined insanity as "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". We can chant till were blue in the face but with that idiot as manager and Venkys owning the club you'll be chanting as we freefall down the leagues.

Very true , a typical Hughes team performance ...

It is incredible to think , we never even tried to get him !!!

That is in itself an awful indictment on our so called owners ..

Couldnt afford him Waggy, simple as that, it's been cost cutting from the day they sacked Allardyce, they're a bunch of cheap lying *******s, simple as that.

Let's get behind the lads still 5 games left. Kean can still get this rght

I agree with you on the first one there, it is not over yet, although it doesnt look bright after tonights results...

But IF we somehow stay up, it will not be Kean who "got it right". He is clueless and I really really dislike that ********************.

Archived