BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Liverpool 10/04/12 Preview

DE.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen the replay, and the player keeping Carroll onside was shoved over and forced to the ground by (I think Skrtel) - referee has bottled every major decision apart from the Doni incident. Another disgraceful collection of decisions to add to the weekend.

Stop moaning. We lost because we're an absolutely terrible team. We have the worst manager in the league, owners who couldn't give a flying toss and a bunch of overpaid nancys. We've had our fair share of luck in games this season but the fact of the matter is we have not been good enough.

Stop moaning. We lost because we're an absolutely terrible team. We have the worst manager in the league, owners who couldn't give a flying toss and a bunch of overpaid nancys. We've had our fair share of luck in games this season but the fact of the matter is we have not been good enough.

Where did I say that any of what you said wasn't true?

Yes we're bleeding awful, yes Kean's a sorry excuse for a manager, yes the Venky's have trussed the club up like a turkey (chicken), but it doesn't change that the goal shouldn't have been given.

To lose a valuable point like that is simply unacceptable. I mean seriously, when was the last time Rodriguez or Carroll did anything of note?

Our time in the Championship will not be a mellow one with these cursed owners and their vile yes-man at the wheel. We may well be fighting for survival this time next year, with Steve Kean still babbling on as if nothing is wrong.

The club has been destroyed through sheer incompetence and willful disregard for the simple rules and conventions of football. May these people rot in hell.

gonna let my head boil for a few minutes.....then really test the limits on what counts as threatening and and could land me in trouble

NO MANAGER IS BETTER............FACT

Backstabbing, lying, stooge....no interest at all from kean in what is best for this club, i hope they have already voted him manager of the year as a laugh is all thats left in this season.

Crowd need to be doing the benny hill theme for 90 minutes, 11 s##t players and 1 T##t = guarentted, banker, certainty relegation

Did anyone not see carrol scoring tonight ffs.

• Backroom

I just have a bad feeling today is the day that all but confirms it with a last minute hammer blow

Wish I was surprised it was so obvious

We didnt create enough againt a poor, 10 man, Liverpool B side and would have been lucky to get a 2-2 draw! We are going down and staying there as this team isnt good enough to be a good championship side and the manager isnt good enough for a pub league...

Yes we're bleeding awful, yes Kean's a sorry excuse for a manager, yes the Venky's have trussed the club up like a turkey (chicken), but it doesn't change that the goal shouldn't have been given.

Fair enough but aside from potentially that the ref got everything pretty much spot on. The young lad could have had a 2nd yellow on another day but luck more or less evens itself out over the course of the season (unless your Bolton).

As an aside and I know it's hard to pick a single player out of this amazing crop that Kean keeps talking about but I will not care a jot when N'Zonzi leaves. Never seen a more overrated player.

Tonight really is the final nail though fellas, let's just all pray that the owners clear off from the championship in the summer.

I agree losing a point is gutting! But for this third prem day of the trot the ref penalised all bottom 3 sides, how wasn't Bard Jones sent off? He clearly pushed Yakubu, straight red no doubts...

We never were expected to get out from this game, massive fight from the players to get it 2-2 which as fans you have to appreciate. Gutted like most BRFC fans wigan and Norwich next at home. Nothing less than 6 points. Still in this you just got believe!

Your right, Hanley gets pushed back to the ground getting up by Skertl, it's an off the ball foul on purpose to create a situation where carroll (we're that bad Carroll can score against us) plays off but is on. p!ss poor the lino didn't see it and flag as it's going to be right in his field of vision, if he's watching the line and not munching a pie or whatever they do.

However we shouldn't miss pens and quite frankly if we're not good enough t beat liverpools 2nd string with ten men, then well we deserve to go down.

I agree losing a point is gutting! But for this third prem day of the trot the ref penalised all bottom 3 sides, how wasn't Bard Jones sent off? He clearly pushed Yakubu, straight red no doubts...

We never were expected to get out from this game, massive fight from the players to get it 2-2 which as fans you have to appreciate. Gutted like most BRFC fans wigan and Norwich next at home. Nothing less than 6 points. Still in this you just got believe!

Not with this idiot in charge

Archived