BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Liverpool 10/04/12 Preview

DE.

Thank you to the Owners, Kean and the players you have completely ruined what was once a liked well run club by quite a lot and made us a laughing stock shambles!

We don't have anyone who can create anything, so much dross and people who think far too much of themselves.

Formica is just a dogs body, give anyone a few months training and they could do his job.

Nzonzi isnt anything like Vieira despite what people would have you believe.

Dunn is well too far past it. The whole midfield do nothing to help out the rest of the team.

Junior is nowhere near as good as what he thinks at the moment, he isn't interested in putting in a hard graft, he needs to look at Valencia who puts in an amazing shift.

We need Givet in the side, probably left back and I would put in Petrovic in CM as him and Nzonzi were starting to do ok together then they were torn apart.

What was the point in Vukcevic, anyone know if he's still alive? Salgado, whilst poor at the start of the season will still put in committed performances. They are both players with amazing experience which we are refusing to use.

End of the day the whole club is not good enough and needs gutting!

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted, aboslutly gutted. i think we will look back at this and say this was the moment we got relegated. Defensivly yet again we were awful. Venkys brought the Knife to the table and Kean has stabbed us through the heart. If Kean even thinks about staying as manager next season when we are in the championship, it would be the worst insult in the history of this club.

Your right, Hanley gets pushed back to the ground getting up by Skertl, it's an off the ball foul on purpose to create a situation where carroll (we're that bad Carroll can score against us) plays off but is on. p!ss poor the lino didn't see it and flag as it's going to be right in his field of vision, if he's watching the line and not munching a pie or whatever they do.

However we shouldn't miss pens and quite frankly if we're not good enough t beat liverpools 2nd string with ten men, then well we deserve to go down.

However the replays show that Carroll was played onside by others, Hanley didn't really have an influence and wasn't interefering with play.

Actually feel heartbroken (in the football sense) for the first time in a long time after tonight. we've all endured so much the last 18 months and tonight sums up those events. Keans teams at best will huff and puff and blow a few tiles off the roof rather than an entire house down, and that will always be the case.

Thats it now, fully expect QPR to beat Swansea tomorrow night, then we'll lose to the Swans on Saturday. Think we'll finish 19th now, 4 defeats in a row, the players tried again but ultimately not enough quality on the pitch and guided by a clueless moron. Why all the chanting for Rochina? He made little if no impact bar one dangerous cross, had 3 swipes at goal that where all incredibly tame and off target.

Will be attending the final 2 home games of the season to cheer them on to the finish line, thats about it. Given up on hopes of survival now, even if we are only in the bottom 3 on goal difference.

I agree losing a point is gutting! But for this third prem day of the trot the ref penalised all bottom 3 sides, how wasn't Bard Jones sent off? He clearly pushed Yakubu, straight red no doubts...

We never were expected to get out from this game, massive fight from the players to get it 2-2 which as fans you have to appreciate. Gutted like most BRFC fans wigan and Norwich next at home. Nothing less than 6 points. Still in this you just got believe!

The ref was comical but I dont think he would have been right to send off Jones, he should however have sent off the young lad at right back, I dunno why the young lad dived in on M Olsson twice it's not like he can do anything if you stand him up, countless times he fluffed the end product.

Givet should have been brought on and Olsson should have pushed up to replace his brother, he can actually beat a man or cross a ball.

• Backroom

Were you at the game Tom? Any demonstrations or angst towards the Chuckle Bros?

No mate I been a bit rough last couple of days so skipped it, glad I did now

Stop moaning. We lost because we're an absolutely terrible team. We have the worst manager in the league, owners who couldn't give a flying toss and a bunch of overpaid nancys. We've had our fair share of luck in games this season but the fact of the matter is we have not been good enough.

Completely agree.

I'm not having any excuses tonight - if anything, the referee gave us about 4 games worth of decisions and we STILL couldn't win.

Against 10 reserves.

You're not 3rd bottom after 32/33 games by chance.

We're awful, we've been awful all season and the main reason for this is having an abomination of a 'manager'.

I was always taught at each team I played for, if you played against 10 men, you retain possession, work hard and be patient, this Rovers side cant retain possession, their ball retention is awful, with 10 men there is no way at 2 - 2 Liverpool should have won that game, the damage though was done early doors when we were left wide open twice, once from a set piece with Bellamy out wide on his own, thats where the game was lost, poor management!

Your right, Hanley gets pushed back to the ground getting up by Skertl, it's an off the ball foul on purpose to create a situation where carroll (we're that bad Carroll can score against us) plays off but is on. p!ss poor the lino didn't see it and flag as it's going to be right in his field of vision, if he's watching the line and not munching a pie or whatever they do.

Yep he kicks him then pulls him over and pushes him back to the floor. Stick on foul and probably a red card. Then again Jones should have been sent off, Flanahan should have been sent off. The ref was a joke, he made the first pen call perfectly but then went into compensatory mode and booked half our team for nothing. Yet it came to it and he failed to send off those he should have.

The defending for the first 2 goals was dire anyway. How they can be allowed the time and space both vs our defence and defensive midfield is a joke and it has happened all season long.

Both The Yak's pens were awful. Pretty much identically bad!

The amount of mental and physical effort we put into that will see us done now. 0 wins between now and the seasons end.

Well we all knew what was coming. Not able to close down lpools ten men at all. Allowing them to the only thing they could hope for, long balls against Carrol, whom won absolutely everything against Dann. Leave Keano and take Dann with you.

Archived