BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Liverpool 10/04/12 Preview

DE.

I hate to say it but the games up. We're finished both mentally and physically. Even if the other sides drop points tomorrow and in future games, our legs have gone.

I'm not devastated as you had to be a fool not to see this coming. And if it didn't come this year, it would have next year. The most important fight remains getting rid of Venky's. If they get an acceptable offer in the summer, I'm sure they'll be off and we can move forward again.

This is not the end of Blackburn rovers.

Totally agree mate.

BRFC will be here long after them Indian ######.

we as a team rgetting about venkys all must unite and SOS (Save our season) Too many players tonight fought for the clubm might not be all ronaldinho's but they gave a damn ###### about us. Screw Venky's 30,000 against wigan and we will be laughing.

We are by far the best fans and we need to propell our team like never before

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Givet was missed badly, very,very badly

Every player that has left is missed so badly

ruben formica are never and will never be good players

What i would not have given for diouf to be playing in that game, he's slow as f### but holds the ball up and could have had more liverpool players off.

Formica or diouf, its not even funny.

If Givet were up to that it would have been whilst Coco had his nose so far up Desai's behind that he wouldn't have seen what was going on!

As I say we really just have to hope that relegation spells the end of these clowns, including Kean. I'm sure they will rip us apart in the summer player sale wise before clearing off, but really, I wouldn't be fussed if 95% of them left regardless.

Well if his foreplay is as good as his tactics can you blame her? :closedeyes:

Heartbreaking, but predictable finish.

Tonight was all about the lack of quality in our squad, a squad raped by cost-cutting measures.

I bet when our lords and masters left the pitchside on 81 minutes they thought everything was rosy and the fans ungrateful, having been 'thrilled' as their 'baby' rallied against 10 men. But they are responsible for where we are.

Can't fault the effort we just lack the finishing touch (cross or shot). No surprise that our goal of the season competition is made up of 7 or 8 rag-tag finishes.

We've conceded 70 goals this season, sold our best most experienced defenders - yet Givet (the warrior as Kean likes to call him) remains on the bench.

Absolutely stinks.

We may still stay up this season. We don't deserve to.

Fracking p!ss poor tactics, lets keep 6 men behind liverpools 10, play possession before lobbing it in, in the hope our mighty midgets up front can out jump Skertl & Coates.

Bet plenty of Fracking thought went into that masterful plan.

Fracking p!ss poor tactics, lets keep 6 men behind liverpools 10, play possession before lobbing it in, in the hope our mighty midgets up front can out jump Skertl & Coates.

Bet plenty of Fracking thought went into that masterful plan.

It has been the story of his tenure so far. He can't put out a well-balanced side nor can he adapt to tactical changes the opposition makes during a game.

When you let in an average of two goals per game you aren't going to win many.

Liverpool were resting some players and we were 11 against 10 for most of the game..

I have to say its depressing to see Rovers play, the only player worth keeping, Hoilett, seems to leave... the other players were poor today.

Had Liverpool not had their goalkeeper sent off early it would had been an easy walk from a side in poor for, just says alot.

I can't see us win any game at the moment...so poor, no passion.... no pride ... no arte et labore....sorry.

and when we have 2-2 I would had put on Gamst in the middle and Givet in. Not Rochina and Lowe....poor subs...also Hanley and Dann was a joke today.

Spot on, Lowe was wandering around in any position and slowing up play while Rochina is.....well he is Rochina.

There were alternatives to try and win the game but the truth of the matter is that even if Kean made the perfect subs it would probably not have been good enough, our squad is dire and our manager is Clueless, as for the owners....well I hoped they were entertained today.

Wasn't Venkys strategy to reduce the wage bills because they knew they would go down?

I mean Hoilett will leave in summer and probably Yakubu, Dann, Olsson, Givet, Nzonzi, Salgado, Formica and Vuckcevic will leave along with Robinson.

So the team would be this in nationwide, expect some dire signings:

Bunn

Lowe, Orr, Hanley, Henley

Rochina, Gamst, Petrovic, Dunn, Marcus.Olsson

Goodwillie

Dunny should have been a sub. His legs went after 30 mins. Marcus....how did he get a start? Formica very poor tonight. Nzonzi was a ghost. Lowe is not prem quality yet, Rochina did nowt. Our midfield is clueless!!

i am fully convinced the long term plan is to milk every penny then get down to the league 1 and introduce loads of indian players when the standards are low on 5 rupees each per month and hope the media really does'nt give a s##t anymore, make us the new bradford.

Thommo can #### off too, saying Kean's a "top class manager"

THOMPSON SAID THAT!? ARE THESE GUYS ON CRACK? HE WAS ACTUALLY ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE WHO NOT SO LONG AGO WAS SAYING THAT KEAN SHOULD BE SACKED! WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!

Thommo can #### off too, saying Kean's a "top class manager" because of the respect he's shown in such times of hardship?

#### OFF!

I really don't get it.

I could handle it if he said "top class bloke" or "top class gent". I wouldn't agree but I might understand.

But...

"top class manager?? :blink:

So upset that Brad has had a pop at the fans though. A number of ex-players have ###### on us from a great height thus last 12 months or so. I can only assume that agents pull all the strings these days.

Embarrassed to hear the Blackburn End chanting Ruben Rochinas name over and over again WTF ! not your best moment Blackburn enders !

So what? Its all your fault is it? We can get it wrong but we dont get thousands of pounds to get it wrong week in week out.

• Backroom

Embarrassed to hear the Blackburn End chanting Ruben Rochinas name over and over again WTF ! not your best moment Blackburn enders !

Agreed, WTF was that all about?? Ruben "what's a pass?" Rochina?! They should have been chanting GAEL GIVET.

I think the manager is so much out of his depth that he brought ROchina on because of the chanting!

One thing that really annoyed me tonight, Liverpool hoofed the ball clear.Straight to Lowe on the halway line, acres of space infront of him.Instead of running forward and maybe having a crack or put pressure on liverpools defence he instead does the long ball out wide wich goes no were and allows liverpool back on the ball.

We have players that seem to lack and want to try taking a chance, Instead always wanting to just get rid and hope someone else does something.

Archived