BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Liverpool 10/04/12 Preview

DE.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe, and I know where you are coming from. But not everyone does a top class one.

People are making fools of themselves.

Brad would surely call someone he knows from his time hear to ask what was going on, who's still at the club. If he even called at all.

People's opinions can only be what they know/learn and if all he's been told is 'Keano's the 80ll0cks', then who is Brad to know differently?

Don't let one comment cloud 8 years of some of the best GKing I can remember at Ewood.

I agree losing a point is gutting! But for this third prem day of the trot the ref penalised all bottom 3 sides, how wasn't Bard Jones sent off? He clearly pushed Yakubu, straight red no doubts...

We never were expected to get out from this game, massive fight from the players to get it 2-2 which as fans you have to appreciate. Gutted like most BRFC fans wigan and Norwich next at home. Nothing less than 6 points. Still in this you just got believe!

Give the guide dog a biscuit and pat on the head from me will you.

People saying some of the Venky's were there tonight - anyone know who?

AND THE SCUMMY OWNERS LEFT AT 2-2!!!!!!

PATHETIC TACTICS YET AGAIN...###### POOR DEFENDING AGAIN, ###### REFFING AGAIN (SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOWN TO 9 MEN POSS 8 HAS BELLS SHOULDVE BEEN BOOKED IN 1ST HALF..IM SO ANGRY TONIGHT AND YET NEXT TO NOONE CARES ENOUGH TO STAY BEHIND AND GIVE VENKYS STICK..EVEN FROM BEFORE KICK OFF YOU COULD SEE THE BIN DIPPERS WANTED IT MORE ,THEY GEED AND WOUND ONE ANOTHER UP AND WE STOOD THERE LIKE WE WERE SAFE BY 20 POINTS...

Brad would surely call someone he knows from his time hear to ask what was going on, who's still at the club. If he even called at all.

People's opinions can only be what they know/learn and if all he's been told is 'Keano's the 80ll0cks', then who is Brad to know differently?

Don't let one comment cloud 8 years of some of the best GKing I can remember at Ewood.

My comment was aimed more at Old Big Nose.

I'm more saddened by Brad just "nodding along" when he could have been a bit more empathetic or even just more on the fence towards Rovers fans who loved him.

For me he will always be our best keeper but he lost a bit of the shine as a former Rover tonight.

how anyone can blame the ref for tonight is a joke, he gave us more decisions than them, jones wasnt a sending off as yakubu never had control of the ball, it was up in the air, figuratively and metorforically, they cut our defence open at will before the sending off and fully deserved their 2-0 lead, had doni stayed on the pitch, as others have said, they could easily have won by a landslide, bellamy was class, our defence couldnt cope with his pace, dann played a load of long hopefull punts to yakubu which hardly came off, nzonzi was mr backwards, orr played decently, i have never seen a more overrated player than henderson, hes absolute pap, we deserved NOTHING from this game, a draw would have given kean a reprieve, so im glad he lost it, because hes despicable, surprised there wasnt more boos at the final whistle!!!

Too busy having his arse slapped and being fed wine and grapes by Mr Bling and co.

Or reading his 500 letters that have just arrived and his texts from SAF, Coyle, Moyes and everyone at SkySports.

Then he has to spend time opening brown envelopes sent by mysterious benefactors. :angry2:

Feels like game over now. Have paid the price for stubbornly sticking with that useless bald ####, for having a Championship midfield all season and for picking the team based on finance not form.

The players look unfit, unmotivated and unable to perform the basics. Lost count tonight of the number of times we had the ball but no-one made any move of any kind to find space. Pass 'n' move, that's really how simple football is. Swansea can do it with arguably an inferior squad man-for-man, why can't we? Because we don't have a manager - just basically a shaved chimp in a suit.

As for the midfield, N'Zonzi, Pedersen, Dunn and Petrovic are no longer/never have been Prem standard and have at least been consistent - consistently ######. And surely anyone can see that Givet is 10 times the player that Dann is?!?

Venky's and Kean are a cancer and need removing whatever the cost. No prisoners.

AND THE SCUMMY OWNERS LEFT AT 2-2!!!!!!

I know what my line of reasoning would be if I were Keano then:

Chuckle Brother one: Not happy Keany get those pants down!

Keany: But you left at 2-2 obviously without your benevolent light shining over us, we just didn't have the strength to overcome 19 times league champions Liverpool. Who's reserves by the way have a higher squad value than our 1st 11.

Chuckle Brother two: Keany does have a point, Brother.

Chuckle Brother one: Perhaps your right and 19 times champions eh, they must bes a good team.

Keany: That's right so really getting back in to 2-2, prior to your departure is testament to the great effect you've had on the club!

Chuckle Brothers in unison: YOUR RIGHT KEANY, by jove you can keep your pants on tonight. However these might need a licking.

Keany: 'With pleasure darling!!!'

how anyone can blame the ref for tonight is a joke, he gave us more decisions than them, jones wasnt a sending off as yakubu never had control of the ball, it was up in the air, figuratively and metorforically, they cut our defence open at will before the sending off and fully deserved their 2-0 lead, had doni stayed on the pitch, as others have said, they could easily have won by a landslide, bellamy was class, our defence couldnt cope with his pace, dann played a load of long hopefull punts to yakubu which hardly came off, nzonzi was mr backwards, orr played decently, i have never seen a more overrated player than henderson, hes absolute pap, we deserved NOTHING from this game, a draw would have given kean a reprieve, so im glad he lost it, because hes despicable, surprised there wasnt more boos at the final whistle!!!

Agreed.

If you conceded 3 goals at home against anyone you deserve to get beaten.

Win against Swansea or we are down.

I don't know, he could always do a little thing like LOOK AT THE LEAGUE TABLE.

Unless our ex-players have been living on Mars for the past year, there's really no excuse for any of this.

Win against Swansea or we are down.

Didn't people say that about the Liverpool game. When we get beat on Satuarday will it be 'win against Norwich or we are down'.

In reality we are down just like we have been all season. We have a person who is allegedly in charge of the team who doesn't have clue and we have a group of 'footballers' who haven't got any fight in them. We will not win a game for the rest of the season and I see an almighty spontaneous protest at the Wigan game when we lose that one.

Infuriating coverage by SKY once more,Kean made to look the victim again,even Friedel commenting on fans 'behaviour'....its one sick orchestrated fookin joke is this!! :angry2:

Don't turn against Brad. He only goes on what he can see from the media who portray us as the evil fans trying to get Kean out, presumably because we are massive racists against the scot, or maybe it's because he is ****. Everyone seems quite happy to accept the fact he is out of his depth but still they feel sorry for him? Why! Any man with self respect would have resigned if they hadn't been sacked. Kean has no loyalty apart from to money.

I thought he did more than push him but alas my channel wasn't the best. Red card defo

What bugs me the most is that when the moment comes and people have to step up to the plate, we fail, repeatedly.

The flaws in our tactics were obvious from Kilmarnock onwards and they've never been addressed. Players have just been swapped round ala FM2012, god forbid our thinking monster could devise some tactics to suit our players.

There was a definate kick out followed by a pull and then a push/punch. I'd say a push. It was at the very least a foul.

We have lost the most points in the last 10mins of games. I'm not sure on missed Penalties but I imagine we are very high on that count. There is no fight, no leadership and that comes back to Kean, but we all know that anyway!

The flaws in Kean's approach have been evident from his first few games in charge. He wants to pass it around and play "pretty" football, yet we have no defensive organisation. Samba carried them before, as decent as Dann is he can't carry them. Hanley is better than he used to be but still average at best. Orr...... and Olsson is no left back. Nzonzi has a lack of defensive tracking, tackling and passing ability.

We have had some bad luck but that's not the reason we are 18th. We are there because we lack creativity and quality all through the team.

The sooner we go down and Kean/Venkys get out the better it will be for all of us.

Well another shocker,

At 20-05 Venkys convoy rolled up, I was at Jack Walker entrance at time (Long story), Thought they could sneak in???

Saw the Liverpool team, and thought if we can't beat this reserve side we deserve to go down,

then 2-0 down, head in hands, as the bald one just stood there,

Liverpool down to 10 penalty missed but, all decisions going our way,

We get it back to 2-2 and then press self distruct button and another defeat,

Supporters leave, not much said, and Venkys waltz out of Ewood like the last 12 months have never happened.

totally astounded

Didn't people say that about the Liverpool game. When we get beat on Satuarday will it be 'win against Norwich or we are down'.

In reality we are down just like we have been all season. We have a person who is allegedly in charge of the team who doesn't have clue and we have a group of 'footballers' who haven't got any fight in them. We will not win a game for the rest of the season and I see an almighty spontaneous protest at the Wigan game when we lose that one.

Wigan as been moved I think to Monday night.....Also , we will be down by then ...

The Norwich game is favourite for a spontaneous protest !!!

Hope we can afford the Police bill............

He wants to pass it around and play "pretty" football,

We're no good at that either. How many times did we have space to attack in front of us only to pass sideways or backwards. The best we can really do is to give it to hoilett and hope for the best.

• Backroom

I lost count of the number of times we gave up passing it around and simply lumped it towards the penalty area.

The Kean 'pure football' style is a myth, the only game I've ever seen from us that comes close to it was the 3-1 win against Liverpool in January 2011.

Archived