BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Liverpool 10/04/12 Preview

DE.

We're you given a tip off Glen,any protest?.Real classy of the Rao's NOT...complete and utter losers.

Surprised if some on here did not know venkys were coming. I heard about it on monday, yet I do not live in the area, neither am I somebody who is in the know. I had to come north on sunday and sadly had to return south on Tuesday for a hospital appointment. Yet during those few days heard venkys were in town. The only thing that was questioned by those who told me, was they were not sure they were coming to the match.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, don't say you weren't warned.

Far too much complacency about this match.

Liverpool were very, very confident about getting a result and I think their starting midfield 5 of Bellamy, Maxi, Henderson, Spearing & Shelvey is far superior to anything we have to offer. Not too many scoffing at their starting 11 now.

Good job, as Kean said, we played them at a 'good time' otherwise we would have had a right tonking and if they'd have kept 11 on the field, I think they would have won by 4 or 5 goals.

Appalling selection to leave out Peders & Givet. Peders' industry sadly missed together with his contribution from set pieces. As for Givet, FFS, we've conceded 102 goals in Coco's 54 PL games and in an interview I heard tonight he says we can't keep conceding 2 & 3 goals per match but leaves out our best defender continually !!!!!!!!!!

I've said it before, wtf does Marcus Ollson bring to the party - IMO, he's extremely, extremely average.

I watched closely as our players dejectedly trooped off the field, heads bowed, shoulders slumped.

Sadly, the fat lady is almost ready to sing.

Lower wages. Lower appearance fee.

We all know about Givet's situation too. Don't forget there was a dispute with Rovers over a few hundred thousand pounds owed on taxes/or to an old agent (cant recall) which both sides said other owed. That could have come to the fore now.

still reeling from last nights bitter pill to swalllow....but at the end of the day we were shocking = unfortunately that side will struggle in the Championship anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded Bradley Orr , Dann , Marcus Olson , etc absolute garbage.......only hope and pray we keep yak get rid of kean

still reeling from last nights bitter pill to swalllow....but at the end of the day we were shocking = unfortunately that side will struggle in the Championship anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded Bradley Orr , Dann , Marcus Olson , etc absolute garbage.......only hope and pray we keep yak get rid of kean

We have bought absolute garbage.

The players we have signed are the sort of players we used to laugh at other clubs for signing.

Another Kean Kock up.

No point talking about Kean. His case was closed a long time ago other than passers by in media who praise him.

The villains are those inept charlatans whose names I don't want to even bring to my mouth cause I'd need to brush again.

We have bought absolute garbage.

The players we have signed are the sort of players we used to laugh at other clubs for signing.

been watching the championship recently and I know we'll be down the bottom end of that unless something drastic happens behind the scenes at Ewood , new owners or the charlatans decide to invest ( cant see that happening ) and Kean gets potted for someone like steve Bruce or simon Grayson too have any chance...

We've gone from a back four or Salgado, Samba, Nelsen and Givet to what we put out last night. We're playing a bloody reserve team every game. What a bloody disgrace!

Couldnt have said it better myself.

It disgusts me when people say "support your team, support your players" as if we don't. That's all we've been doing. Doesn't mean we're blind or stupid or mute.

It's been a long time since I've been as gutted as that after a football match.

All I can say is that even with eleven men Liverpool looked by far the worst side we've entertained at Ewood all season and we've somehow contrived to lose the match in injury time after playing ten men for an hour and missing a penalty.

Incredible, but it merely underlines the team's lack of professionalism in the main this season.

Hard to see how there's any way back after the manner of the defeat but I did at least think the attitude was much much better on the whole than it was against Bolton Man Ure and WBA, at least we were trying to chase the ball down a bit and despite the fact the result went the wrong way Kean got his team selections and substitutions right leaving out the hapless Pedersen and bringing on Rochina for Formica who was poor and Lowe on for Dunn who looked knackered from an early stage.

Rochina has to start for me in the remaining games, I think he has the talent to produce something out of the blue and possibly find the back of the net albeit he is prone to giving the ball away at times.

Finally I do think anyone saying we need to go down to start again is incredibly wide of the mark. We need to stay up and start again. By "starting again" that could simply entail owners whether it be the Rao's or anyone else finally investing some serious money in the side after eight or nine years underinvestment and getting a better manager in charge of the team, as Kean's stats clearly show he has failed.

But it needs to be done from a base of Premiership survival if humanly possible.

I listened to the game on the radio due to being hospitalised.

Listening to the commentary and no stage did it sound like we had any control of the game, and consistently the commentators were saying how disorganised we were.

Totally and utterly gutted today, I am not worried about going to the championship, but I am worried that we might not have a club left as relegation will lead to huge financial problems in the absence of owners putting in finance.

The dream has almost died.

Started with Kenny, the irony is that last night he closed the book on the chapter.

Words fail me as to what we have become, once proud club, with strong tight bonds from the top down to the fans torn to bits.

The strong fans will remain, you have to look at Portsmouth who were virtually relegated last night. Is it our turn next ?

The dream has almost died.

Started with Kenny, the irony is that last night he closed the book on the chapter.

Words fail me as to what we have become, once proud club, with strong tight bonds from the top down to the fans torn to bits.

The strong fans will remain, you have to look at Portsmouth who were virtually relegated last night. Is it our turn next ?

We will suffer from finance problems but not looking at a Pompey type scenario as owners/Karen silk took action to control costs before they went totally out of control, for example the wage budget has been drastically reduced.

However without funding from the owners we will struggle to get back up again.

Get up with what Kamy?

Our comfortable 10-13th position looking squad has been turned into a Championship Club and that is before players like Yakubu, Nzonzi, Olsson, Givet, Junior and surely Vukcevic, Formica and Rochina leave. Do you think big-time Dann will stay? Nope. He thinks he should be playing in the top 4 probably.

So this sorry excuse for a squad will be even WEAKER by September 1.

Kamy,

The championship doesn't frighten me, these clowns will move on soon enough.

I do have friends who work in positions at Ewood, they have been saying since this time last year of their fear of losing their jobs.

Good honest people like them do not deserve what has happened, as in all aspects of business, rarely do the top suffer when things go wrong.

been watching the championship recently and I know we'll be down the bottom end of that unless something drastic happens behind the scenes at Ewood , new owners or the charlatans decide to invest ( cant see that happening ) and Kean gets potted for someone like steve Bruce or simon Grayson too have any chance...

We will most definately be around the bottom of the league in the championship if Kean is still in charge. Totally agree.

When relegation is confirmed, the owners simply must pull the trigger on this absolute joke of a manager and employ a decent manager. Bruce or Grayson would be heaven compared to what we have at the minute.

We will most definately be around the bottom of the league in the championship if Kean is still in charge. Totally agree.

When relegation is confirmed, the owners simply must pull the trigger on this absolute joke of a manager and employ a decent manager. Bruce or Grayson would be heaven compared to what we have at the minute.

Why not today 9am ...Sack him , we couldn't do any worse...

We will suffer from finance problems but not looking at a Pompey type scenario as owners/Karen silk took action to control costs before they went totally out of control, for example the wage budget has been drastically reduced.

However without funding from the owners we will struggle to get back up again.

The way that is written , suggests to me the owners want us relegated ..

Together with a manager who is not fit for purpose you definately get relegated ...

Venkys have destroyed Blackburn Rovers abled and abetted by Kean ....

Anyone still think we should give Kean a chance? Jesus does anyone on here still back him now. We blew a point last night because Kean is tactically clueless and doesn't know how to keep a point or even how to go on and win.

Unfortunately a lot of us saw that this was inevitable if Venky's persisted with Kean, but even more unfortunately, a fair amount chose to either back Kean or remain indifferent - providing him with his '1%ers' excuses.

That said, the only person to blame for this horrendous seasonal performance is Kean.

For all of you that have lost the interest in Rovers and become apathepic over I wanna know how.

I wish I could because watching Rovers is the worst thing in my life right now. Yesterday was a roller coaster ride and self torture. I couldnt get myself to watch any on the pens and I was ill several hours before kick-off. I know it will be like this for the rest of the season Wigan, Norwich, Swansea. I am going to watch every single game torturing myself.

This is unbearable.

Archived